Write the AD now. No More AAC.

1 holding call late in the game lol. The no call 4th down PI. Numerous others......we lost because of turnovers.

We will be blasting these kind of teams as soon as next year.

I kinda do wish we had kept Gardner Webb, but I guess this will build character.

Even playing this game was an error in judgement by the AD. We had an out with COVID and should have taken it. They took an out for a non-event wind storm. It was our chance to pull the rug out from under them.
Playing UCF instead of Gardner-Webb must have been much more lucrative. Otherwise, it makes no sense.

I like the game. I liked playing UCF, I’m not blaming the refs for losing. I am calling for us to never play an AAC team again if they’re going to send their own officials.

You bunch of ööööing pussies. Do you ööööers think Clemson would be whining about this öööö? öööö no. They struggled. Worked hard. Improved the program. Got better. Bunch of goddamnn pussies on this board.
I hope we get to play those ööööers in a few years with non biased refs and Sims and Gibbs as upperclassmen.
And I am not calling all of you pussies. Just the ööööing cucks on this board who are just damn wimps. Jesus. Grow a ööööing set. If we are gonna be elite, we gotta give teams like UCF a beat down, not pray to play Murray State.

not allowing a conference to take advantage of you again isn’t being a pussy. It’s called not putting up with bullshit. The AAC can schedule other teams for their shenanigans and we can schedule other strong teams very easily. Especially now that we aren’t an option team.

Back