Write the AD now. No More AAC.

The refs were most definitely protecting the conference golden child. It was worse than what we have seen from our own conference protecting the Tobacco Road schools.
The first half game non called PI on the pass to the NW corner of the endzone was an awful non call that the ref I am certain HAD to know it was a PI. Our WR was held and pulled the entire route.

You bunch of ööööing pussies. Do you ööööers think Clemson would be whining about this öööö? öööö no. They struggled. Worked hard. Improved the program. Got better. Bunch of goddamnn pussies on this board.
I hope we get to play those ööööers in a few years with non biased refs and Sims and Gibbs as upperclassmen.
And I am not calling all of you pussies. Just the ööööing cucks on this board who are just damn wimps. Jesus. Grow a ööööing set. If we are gonna be elite, we gotta give teams like UCF a beat down, not pray to play Murray State.
Tell us how you really feel.

UCF is very, very well coached, they have an excellent QB, a very good RB and quality receivers. They were definitely the best team. I was happy we stayed close into the 4th quarter.

Having said that, the refs were pitiful, pathetic and completely incompotent.

They are the better team. But they are also a directional school in Disney world so jokes on them. No one cares about ucf
Thats an insult to directional schools. They are a community college. A very good in football community college unlike the one just southeast of us.

One of the worst things I saw re: officiating is the assigned AAC crew, which made me long for an ACC crew - something I never thought I'd say - were woefully out of shape and consistently out of position to make calls. There's a reason they're not working in a P5 conference.

That said, Heupel will probably be the chosen one - esp as a former Sooner QB - when Lincoln Riley finally gets lured away from Norman to the NFL.

But overall, the zebras didn't cost us the game. Their Jimmies beat our Joes. We're getting better, but are about two years away.

This is an abomination on all levels. Clear and obvious favoritism displayed.

no more AAC teams for the Yellow Jackets until a formal apology is issued and the refs involved suspended.

I don’t even care if they’re from the ACC.
I totally agree. And I’m a “let them play” not a whiner.

I wasn’t at the game, but it was very clear to me the AAC has a chip on their shoulders and had no intention of a allowing a GT win unless it was completely overwhelming.

UCFs OL holding was ridiculous. You could see on HDTV white DL jerseys being dragged down backwards from the play by UCF linemen all 4 qtrs.

You bunch of ööööing pussies. Do you ööööers think Clemson would be whining about this öööö? öööö no. They struggled. Worked hard. Improved the program. Got better. Bunch of goddamnn pussies on this board.
I hope we get to play those ööööers in a few years with non biased refs and Sims and Gibbs as upperclassmen.
And I am not calling all of you pussies. Just the ööööing cucks on this board who are just damn wimps. Jesus. Grow a ööööing set. If we are gonna be elite, we gotta give teams like UCF a beat down, not pray to play Murray State.
Ohio State fans are still whining about this öööö from their game against Clemson.

Not saying the refs cost us the game but truth is truth, they were horribly biased in the officiating. No PI call in 4th qtr when it was very obvious. The target flag picked up and waved off. The roughing penalty. And the out and out holding (jerseys being pulled to make it easier to call) never called until the game was out of reach. Just horrible officiating but no did not cost us the game. 6 TO's and defense not being able to keep CF from scoring cost us the game, but boy we have some stud freshmen turning our program around!

We will be blasting these kind of teams as soon as next year.

I kinda do wish we had kept Gardner Webb, but I guess this will build character.
I don't think Gardner Webb is fielding a team this fall. They just started back practicing this week.

I stole this pic off the Twitter, but goddammit this play pissed me off. The ref is looking right at it.
20200920_100851.jpg

Actually, I can attest - Clemson fans were whiny as öööö for several years under Dabo, just like we are right now. It wasn’t a good look for them then, and it’s not a good look for us now. The refs missed some calls and the score should have been closer, but it was obvious who was the better team last night. I hope we get to see them again in a year or 2, and smack the smirks off their faces when we’re no longer a rebuilding program.

Did they call a single hold on them the whole game? I don’t remember one. The crew was so bad. Considering we were within one score in the 4th, it absolutely may have changed the outcome of the game.

Actually, I can attest - Clemson fans were whiny as öööö for several years under Dabo, just like we are right now. It wasn’t a good look for them then, and it’s not a good look for us now. The refs missed some calls and the score should have been closer, but it was obvious who was the better team last night. I hope we get to see them again in a year or 2, and smack the smirks off their faces when we’re no longer a rebuilding program.
I could not be more excited about the trajectory. I drink the juice and can see the end game. There will be days like yesterday as we build it... but what we all want is coming.

I could not be more excited about the trajectory. I drink the juice and can see the end game. There will be days like yesterday as we build it... but what we all want is coming.
Yep. That backfield is going to be one of the best in the ACC for years to come. They can already move the ball - just gotta learn to cut down on the mistakes.

Back