Write Tstan

If his firing wasn't imminent prior to today, I'm not sure why today's result would have changed anything. I don't claim to be in the know as far as the thought process of Tech's top boosters, but I have to imagine most of them were well aware that today was likely to get ugly. I assumed that's why Stansbury quashed the firing talk before the game took place.

If his firing wasn't imminent prior to today, I'm not sure why today's result would have changed anything. I don't claim to be in the know as far as the thought process of Tech's top boosters, but I have to imagine most of them were well aware that today was likely to get ugly. I assumed that's why Stansbury quashed the firing talk before the game took place.
Ken’s article said the money was there but TStan made a choice to keep him. The only question becomes whether those same donors hold him hostage to pull the trigger tomorrow.

Agreed. I get the emotion of getting blown out in this game, in particular. But this couldn't have been unexpected, and being without Sims, the kicker and then Gibbs for most of the game probably squashed any chance we had at putting points on the board. I am probably gonna log off and wait to hear about the coordinator changes. Because that's what is coming.

I truly think we can make some progress with new coordinators. While CGC is a dumbass X’s and O’s Coach, I think he is an amazing recruiter and culture-builder. So, I want to see what some real coaches can do with the kids and we have on the roster. If both paten-douche and Thacker aren’t fired, I won’t have any words.

Agreed. I get the emotion of getting blown out in this game, in particular. But this couldn't have been unexpected, and being without Sims, the kicker and then Gibbs for most of the game probably squashed any chance we had at putting points on the board. I am probably gonna log off and wait to hear about the coordinator changes. Because that's what is coming.
Since bc weve been out scores 110-0

Ken’s article said the money was there but TStan made a choice to keep him. The only question becomes whether those same donors hold him hostage to pull the trigger tomorrow.

My assumption (admittedly, without any inside knowledge) is that he did so after measuring the temperature in the room. If he didn't, he's even dumber than I thought and I wouldn't trust him to hire the next coach.

My assumption (admittedly, without any inside knowledge) is that he did so after measuring the temperature in the room. If he didn't, he's even dumber than I thought and I wouldn't trust him to hire the next coach.
I don’t know how anyone…ANYONE…can reconcile we’re “close.”

Start off losing to a MAC team and lose the last 2 100-0 in the midst of a 6 game losing streak.

We’re lightyears away, people.

I don’t know how anyone…ANYONE…can reconcile we’re “close.”

Start off losing to a MAC team and lose the last 2 100-0 in the midst of a 6 game losing streak.

We’re lightyears away, people.

I agree. I'm past the point of thinking this staff can turn things around.

I just don't see much of anything as having changed over the last few days (or that will change over the next 48 hours) that would dramatically alter Stansbury's decision.

Like if UGA was really bad and this game was regarded as a toss-up, then we lost 45-0, I could see that swaying him the other way... but we've been terrible for most of the year and UGA is undefeated, so nothing today was out of the ordinary.

Make a $45 donation. If enough of us do it maybe they will get the message.
You can’t donate $3. I thought about $333 but was pretty sure they wouldn’t get it. I might try $33.30

I agree. I'm past the point of thinking this staff can turn things around.

I just don't see much of anything as having changed over the last few days (or that will change over the next 48 hours) that would dramatically alter Stansbury's decision.

Like if UGA was really bad and this game was regarded as a toss-up, then we lost 45-0, I could see that swaying him the other way... but we've been terrible for most of the year and UGA is undefeated, so nothing today was out of the ordinary.
Our largest shutout loss to the dwags was nothing out of the ordinary. I agree. And that’s the problem.

Friend of mine’s son plays football. Grew up going to Tech games. Raised right. He asked his dad if he really want him to go play for this clown.

Back