Write Tstan

For the talk about culture, recruiting,etc:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Nobody is eating the crap in the bowl.

For the talk about culture, recruiting,etc:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Nobody is eating the crap in the bowl.

Yep. IF we hire a good coach after next year, I think we're going to see a lot of guys stand out in '23 who are otherwise doomed to underachieve under this regime.

Now is not the time to write Stansbury. He's now on the clock. He has to make/force whatever staff changes necessary ... and ooo baby there should be at least 2, maybe as many as 6. He's working right now. If the staff changes are minimal ... or the replacements are underwhelming ... Houston we have a problem.

Pledge as much as you can if the decision is made today.

The program does need financial support. I don't want TDope making any new hires at this point. He'll get pantsed again giving out a contract. TDope needs to go as well.

The program does need financial support. I don't want TDope making any new hires at this point. He'll get pantsed again giving out a contract. TDope needs to go as well.

This is another factor. Who really has confidence in Stansbury to make the next hire after so badly whiffing on this one?

I don’t know how anyone…ANYONE…can reconcile we’re “close.”

Start off losing to a MAC team and lose the last 2 100-0 in the midst of a 6 game losing streak.

We’re lightyears away, people.
I'm afraid we've turned the corner. And started going the wrong way.

Now is not the time to write Stansbury. He's now on the clock. He has to make/force whatever staff changes necessary ... and ooo baby there should be at least 2, maybe as many as 6. He's working right now. If the staff changes are minimal ... or the replacements are underwhelming ... Houston we have a problem.
Hopefully the rumor that the next DC will be Collins other Temple DC, who is currently an "offensive assistant" for the Raiders after being moved off defense when their new DC came in, isn't true.

As much of a disaster as the Collins era has been, we will compound the problem exponentially if the next hire is a flop. To me, the real nightmare scenario is TStan hiring a dud, then getting fired himself, leaving the next AD stuck with the next idiot coach.

I also completely understand the sentiment of wanting Collins gone yesterday.

Back