You think we ever play at Southern or State?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
LOL. Am.i supposed to feel bad for not going to Tech or UGA? LMAO!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nah. You are supposed to feel bad about not having attended a school with a rich athletics history.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I'm not trying to put down GSU or the people who attend GSU. But you came to a GT board, a delinquent one at that, and are talking öööö about GT and our rich history. You're going to lose that battle, especially if your defense is talking about how GSU's claim to success is almost beating Wisconsin.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
Oh did you learn to whisper sweet nothings to men in jail or in high school?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don’t give a öööö who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ööööing life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ööööing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ööööing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a öööö how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ööööing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ööööing show up at your house when you aren’t home

baruman

Varsity Lurker
I don’t give a öööö who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your ööööing life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much ööööing pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a ööööing back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a öööö how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many ööööing guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll ööööing show up at your house when you aren’t home
LMAO LOUD!!!!!!!!

baruman

Varsity Lurker
I'm not trying to put down GSU or the people who attend GSU. But you came to a GT board, a delinquent one at that, and are talking öööö about GT and our rich history. You're going to lose that battle, especially if your defense is talking about how GSU's claim to success is almost beating Wisconsin.
Actually I didnt but ok...

Answered an OP ...LOL