You think we ever play at Southern or State?

LMAO

Me thinks you doth protest to much.

Relax. What we do will never affect you and we are never playing each other. It will all be fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
He's a poly retard. Don't lump us real Tech men in with the likes of him.

So? SPSU students could transfer to GT if they took the proper classes and kept a 3.5 GPA, IIRC. It was actually easier to get into GT that way.
That can be done from any Georgia System University. You just have to make sure the classes are transferable.

Bunch of panies in here.."they'll take away our recruits...its a no win situation from us" :(

Man the öööö up and play football. I expect talk like that from spoiled SEC rednecks. Go to their place, kick their teeth in, and expand your brand to their community. I hate what college football has become.

Bunch of panies in here.."they'll take away our recruits...its a no win situation from us" :(

Man the öööö up and play football. I expect talk like that from spoiled SEC rednecks. Go to their place, kick their teeth in, and expand your brand to their community. I hate what college football has become.
What? Who said that? Who the öööö said that?

I feel like I'm watching a dog that's had a cricket wander across its path and has decided to play with it until its dismembered body stops twitching. The cricket so desperately tries to defend its school, but the dog keeps slapping it with its paw and chewing on it.

I feel like I'm watching a dog that's had a cricket wander across its path and has decided to play with it until its dismembered body stops twitching. The cricket so desperately tries to defend its school, but the dog keeps slapping it with its paw and chewing on it.
Analogy might hold true if you were a Bulldog or if we had not almost beat Wisconsin. Cheerio and happy Saturday all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back