You think we ever play at Southern or State?

Wasn't Southern Tech a 2 year college?
Southern Tech became a 4 year in 1970. Bathtub races were awesomely dangerous.

This is the BOR

Eleven days before its planned vote, the Georgia Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia announced plans to consolidate Southern Polytechnic State University with Kennesaw State University.[12] Given that public comments are only allowed with fifteen days notice the Regents consolidation plans were perceived as a deceitful and secretive move by faculty and students. The presidents of the two universities were not told of the consolidation plans until "a week and a half" before the public announcement. Reasons given for the consolidation effort focused on cost savings despite the merger of eight other colleges into four only saving an estimated 0.1%.

It's now Perimeter College a division of GSU no different than Robinson College of Business.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dude. Come on. Why would you try to equate a 2 year associates degree with a college that offers MBAs?

http://perimeter.gsu.edu/about-perimeter-college/

Courses are offered online and at five campuses with options to earn associate degrees from Georgia State in more than 30 areas of concentration. Students who successfully complete their tracks of study can graduate with an associate of science, associate of arts or an associate of applied science degree. Because Perimeter College is part of Georgia State, students who earn their associate degree can seamlessly transition into another college at the university to complete their bachelor’s degree.

Dude. Come on. Why would you try to equate a 2 year associates degree with a college that offers MBAs?

http://perimeter.gsu.edu/about-perimeter-college/
I am not trying to equate it. Go to GSU.edu and look for yourself. Do you live in a vacuum? Not read the news? Freely available info. There is even a page about the consolidate with an extensive video of Dr Becker explaining the advantages of the consolidation.

By the way were you making your point or mine? LMAO.

I am not trying to equate it. Go to GSU.edu and look for yourself. Do you live in a vacuum? Not read the news? Freely available info. There is even a page about the consolidate with an extensive video of Dr Becker explaining the advantages of the consolidation.

Go there? I just provided you a link that there's no way you even had time to read. And I even quoted the pertinent text. They offer associates degrees only.

Go there? I just provided you a link that there's no way you even had time to read. And I even quoted the pertinent text. They offer associates degrees only.
Who said they did not??? I said they are another college or division of GSU. That is a fact jack. Get some help. The quoted text actually says transfer to another college within GSU. LOL

Who said they did not??? I said they are another college or division of GSU. That is a fact jack. Get some help. The quoted text actually says transfer to another college within GSU. LOL

So you just want to claim numbers. Awesome. Your school is big. Southern Poly just wanted to stay at 6k and be independent. I suppose now, KSU should absorb Georgia Highlands, unless GT gets there first - or has it thrust upon them by the BOR with zero öööös given.

I guarantee you Georgia State had no choice in the matter. Nothing but spin. If you had asked Georgia State's faculty and students, I guarantee you their would have been a resounding "no", maybe even "hell no", to consolidation with GPC

Are you down with GPC?

So you just want to claim numbers. Awesome. Your school is big. Southern Poly just wanted to stay at 6k and be independent. I suppose now, KSU should absorb Georgia Highlands, unless GT gets there first - or has it thrust upon them by the BOR with zero öööös given.
I am.not claiming anything. Simply stating facts.

I am.not claiming anything. Simply stating facts.

And yet you will never draw consistently more than UCONN does at the Rent. GSU is absolutely a commuter school or somewhere you go to get a MBA while you work.

I guarantee you Georgia State had no choice in the matter. Nothing but spin. If you had asked Georgia State's faculty and students, I guarantee you their would have been a resounding "no", maybe even "hell no", to consolidation with GPC

Are you down with GPC?
A large number of GPC students have transferred to GSU over the years. GSU also is one of the leaders in the nation at retaining students from low income families and those who are the first in their family to attend college. GPC conversely has historically had an extremely low graduation rate. If the infrastructure and systems in place at GSU can help more of those 2 year unit students stay in school and graduate, that is a win win for Georgia.

And yet you will never draw consistently more than UCONN does at the Rent. GSU is absolutely a commuter school or somewhere you go to get a MBA while you work.
Whatever helps you sleep at night genius.

A large number of GPC students have transferred to GSU over the years. GSU also is one of the leaders in the nation at retaining students from low income families and those who are the first in their family to attend college. GPC conversely has historically had an extremely low graduation rate. If the infrastructure and systems in place at GSU can help more of those 2 year unit students stay in school and graduate, that is a win win for Georgia.

So? SPSU students could transfer to GT if they took the proper classes and kept a 3.5 GPA, IIRC. It was actually easier to get into GT that way.

Compared to most Georgia State students I suppose you are correct.
LMAO

Me thinks you doth protest to much.

Relax. What we do will never affect you and we are never playing each other. It will all be fine.

LMAO

Me thinks you doth protest to much.

Relax. What we do will never affect you and we are never playing each other. It will all be fine.

Gonna be lonely on gameday at the Ted. Sit anywhere.

Back