You think we ever play at Southern or State?

I have a kid at GSU right now. And I'm paying that $12K a year and a bunch of tuition on top of that. My kid lives off-campus and is only in their 2nd year there after transferring in from Southern so I really don't know that much about campus. I really doubt that they have 10k students living in on-campus dorms though.
Try 17k a year in Midtown .. but fortunately my kiddos are paying it

That is a funny thread. I am calling bs that we are starting a freshman who is not yet on campus over the guy who started last year.
Happens all the time. Just because he started last year doesn't make him better

If you read that, you can see that they are merged in name only. GPC still has its only degree programs and admissions requirements.
By the same measure, Southern College of Technology used to be under the umbrella of Georgia Tech until 1981 or so. Nobody really thought that Southern Tech was Georgia Tech. The combining of Georgia Perimeter College was done just for öööös and giggles by the board of regents. I attempted to get online answers about the combining of SPSU and KSU. Basically, same deal. Done just because. No data whatsoever on if it would save money or not. There are no studies. KSU absorbed SPSU at the whim of the BOR.

If you count Georgia Perimeter College.
Why would you count a two year college. Isn't that like counting those in continuing education? I am not lessening those that go that way, but they are not 4 year students. Apples and oranges.

If you read that, you can see that they are merged in name only. GPC still has its only degree programs and admissions requirements.

Yet, they include GPC in their enrollment numbers. I wonder if Tech did the same thing when we had Southern Tech and that hotel management school, whatever it was.

Why would you count a two year college. Isn't that like counting those in continuing education? I am not lessening those that go that way, but they are not 4 year students. Apples and oranges.

Wasn't Southern Tech a 2 year college?

It's now Perimeter College a division of GSU no different than Robinson College of Business.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Are you aware that illegible and eligible are in fact different words with different meanings?
Ohhhh, yeah, I am aware. That was a typo. Believe it or not, I used to be a school teacher[emoji38]

By the same measure, Southern College of Technology used to be under the umbrella of Georgia Tech until 1981 or so. Nobody really thought that Southern Tech was Georgia Tech. The combining of Georgia Perimeter College was done just for öööös and giggles by the board of regents. I attempted to get online answers about the combining of SPSU and KSU. Basically, same deal. Done just because. No data whatsoever on if it would save money or not. There are no studies. KSU absorbed SPSU at the whim of the BOR.
Not the same thing. Their degrees day GSU

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back