You think we ever play at Southern or State?

No, I remember the game at some high school stadium that resembled Panthersville. Last season before their new one.
Correct. We played at their old Memorial Stadium that had a capacity of 16k. They were just a I-A independent that year.

standard-demolition-services-uconn-memorial-stadium2.jpg

This is the most entertaining thread I have read in months. Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No reason to ever play at State or Southern. Not sure they would really want us to come, more exposure and better for their fans to play at BDS@HGF.

UConn game in 2002...head scratcher.

MTSU stadium is bigger than both Paulson or the newly configured Ted for GSU football (22-23k).

Record highest attendance at MTSU is still the 2011 GT game.

As an aside...Miami played at App St last year and will play at Ark St this season?

No reason to ever play at State or Southern. Not sure they would really want us to come, more exposure and better for their fans to play at BDS@HGF.

UConn game in 2002...head scratcher.

MTSU stadium is bigger than both Paulson or the newly configured Ted for GSU football (22-23k).

Record highest attendance at MTSU is still the 2011 GT game.

As an aside...Miami played at App St last year and will play at Ark St this season?
GSU Stadium will be 23k Phase I (2017) and 33k Phase II (2018)

Nice. So are you cutting your grandmas lawn later or not? Or is your intent to stay in the basement all day pleasuring yourself to pictures of 2013 pre game? LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. So are you cutting your grandmas lawn later or not? Or is your intent to stay in the basement all day pleasuring yourself to pictures of 2013 pre game? LOL

oh sweetheart

Pregame?

lol

Attendance smack is so overrated. LOL

ISDLMGTSONHKZFZ.20120215134911.jpg

At any rate I don't see GSU playing GT for a very long time. Not even at BDS and certainly not at our place. Just not going to happen. I think us playing at UGA ever is even less likely. Hell, we can't get a basketball game against either of you guys so football is impossible.

They have to drop money to get 100 people there. Go Pantha!

gsucashdrop.jpg

They have to drop money to get 100 people there. Go Pantha!

gsucashdrop.jpg
Bought to you by the crap that was Cheryl Levick. Set the program backwards at least five years. You guys are well versed in 2013 and 2014 it seems. [emoji851][emoji1533]

Attendance smack is so overrated. LOL

ISDLMGTSONHKZFZ.20120215134911.jpg

At any rate I don't see GSU playing GT for a very long time. Not even at BDS and certainly not at our place. Just not going to happen. I think us playing at UGA ever is even less likely. Hell, we can't get a basketball game against either of you guys so football is impossible.

Did you literally have to go back to the very first game to show more than 3 or 4K in the stands?

Can't fool me. I was there that night.

Did you literally have to go back to the very first game to show more than 3 or 4K in the stands?

Can't fool me. I was there that night.
Ddi you have to go back 4 years and show a picture with no players on the field to show an empty GSU stadium? Cant fool me.

Listen I am more than anyone aware of our deficiencies. I am one of our #1 critics and many dont like me for that. I thought AD Cheryl Levick should have been fired in 2011 or 2012 when it was clear she had no business at a program with a football team in the South. I am not sold 100% on the new guy either. Atlanta is not Boone and someone should tell him that. But that has zero to do with the subject of the thread. I hate Southern with a passion. But they are good for business. Their stadium is SRO when we go down there and we have had crowds approaching 30k when they play in Atlanta. GT would be good for business because there are a lot of interrelated families and we work with each other daily. But it is not happening. GS almost beat UGA and we led Wisconsin at Camp Randall last year with 4 minutes remaining. Nobody is taking that chance which is why Texas will not schedule Houston and Bama will not play anyone in state not named Auburn ever, It is what it is.

Back