2023/24 Coaching Carousel

Looks like Darth Vader

Close, but let's make this more accurate

58ccaf428de9ca6e69da3408e70e85520d824a5b.jpg

Never thought I would see the day when football was more important to Tulane than GT
I don’t know that this is accurate. I think the contract with Brent Key was a “give me some time and resources in other areas, and when I’m successful we can revisit my salary.” A hometown discount/bet on himself of sorts. He recognized the financial bind of the previous regime.

I don’t know that this is accurate. I think the contract with Brent Key was a “give me some time and resources in other areas, and when I’m successful we can revisit my salary.” A hometown discount/bet on himself of sorts. He recognized the financial bind of the previous regime.
Same path Dabo took. I think Clemson initially paid Dabo $1-2 million per year for the first few years while they got finances together and paid for the coaches he wanted and the facilities improvements he requested.

Same path Dabo took. I think Clemson initially paid Dabo $1-2 million per year for the first few years while they got finances together and paid for the coaches he wanted and the facilities improvements he requested.
In both cases it's also because you just wouldn't pay a sub-coordinator assistant coach much as head coach at first unless you have a lot of money to burn for no reason.

In both cases it's also because you just wouldn't pay a sub-coordinator assistant coach much as head coach at first unless you have a lot of money to burn for no reason.
And they needed a wiffle ball field.

USC makes a DC hire from right down the street. Hopefully CBK can land one of the names still out there before all the HC vacancies are filled / new jobs open up. Come on down Zach Arnett.

USC makes a DC hire from right down the street. Hopefully CBK can land one of the names still out there before all the HC vacancies are filled / new jobs open up. Come on down Zach Arnett.

Zach would be dynamite. Hype train asplode.

Saw where that’s where he wanted to be anyways. He has a smoke show of a daughter who lives in Houston.

Welp. I guess Tulane $$$ doesn’t talk. But we saw the same situation play out this exact time last year, didn’t we?

Back