2023/24 Coaching Carousel

Saw where that’s where he wanted to be anyways. He has a smoke show of a daughter who lives in Houston.
My Statesboro peeps always told me what a great guy Fritz is - and that his daughter is smokin'.
Did she get into TV news or something like that?

Fritz followed Monken at Southern and left for Tulane when the AD there wouldn't cough up the dough.
Now Monken may follow Fritz at Tulane.
I think Jeff really wanted a crack at the South Carolina job when his former boss at West Point was made USC president. I had met Gen. Caslen long before that and so had my Marine big brother, who gave him the best compliment he can give to someone in the Army.

Wonder if Willie recommended Monken on his way out the door in New Orleans.

Never understood why running backs just didn't flock to GT. A bunch of carries. 7-8 YPC. 1,000 yard seasons.
Because PJ RBs weren't flocking to the NFL. Gotta be able to pass block and catch passes, neither of which was happening in PJs offense.

My Statesboro peeps always told me what a great guy Fritz is - and that his daughter is smokin'.
Did she get into TV news or something like that?

Lainie Fritz. Was at KPRC but left in 2020 to pursue teaching.

1701887626651.png

Lainie Fritz. Was at KPRC but left in 2020 to pursue teaching.

1701887626651.png
Teaching?
Did she get her MRS degree (that's what education majors at Ga. Southern were said to be pursuing)?
TV news sucks and pays poorly, especially at lower rated markets. But the happiest teachers I know are retired teachers.

Back