2023/24 Coaching Carousel

Good hire by Mississippi State with ties to the state. Big loss for Venables at OU.

Teams are obviously going into overdrive on hires with the early signing day + Portal window opening soon.

Geoff Collins isnt a “scratch and dent” discount: he’s the equivalent of buying something “non functioning, as-is, no returns” on eBay.

No low balls, I know what I got

I can't possibly believe that A&M's boosters and fans are happy that - with all the money they obviously have - they settled for Elko. Oofah! How is Elko an upgrade from Jimbo Fisher? Someone pegged the over/under at 4.5 years. Bet your house on the under.

Former Tech wide receiver David Dean (he won two nattys at Valdosta State) has stepped down at West Georgia.
On his staff:
Pat Gamble - DL coach
Mike Summers Jr. - WR coach
Jaquan Henderson - GA

I can't possibly believe that A&M's boosters and fans are happy that - with all the money they obviously have - they settled for Elko. Oofah! How is Elko an upgrade from Jimbo Fisher? Someone pegged the over/under at 4.5 years. Bet your house on the under.
Many FSU fans would disagree. Jimbo is a program wrecker. He can recruit but obviously is t keen on development. Nor recruiting g his LOS. That’s why he was fired at FSU. Probably similar reasons at A2M

Back