2023 Recruiting

Way too early to be worried about rankings, blue chips don’t commit this early

I emailed Neon and asked him to make an offer to this guy just to pump up his offer sheet so the "...what, no offers from legit programs?" posters to come in off the ledge.

We are now in the recruiting dead period:

I am confused: I thought our recruiting dead period ended three years ago? Hard to keep track of all stingtalk repetitive arguments.

We are now in the recruiting dead period:

I am confused: I thought our recruiting dead period ended three years ago? Hard to keep track of all stingtalk repetitive arguments.
You’re not making sense…

My attempt at laughing at the continuing comments years later about Coach Johnson's recruiting being the equivalent of a dead period and is why we still have issues didn't make the cut. I really hope Collins reels in a great class especially along the O and D lines, we have a surprisingly good season and we can move on.

My attempt at laughing at the continuing comments years later about Coach Johnson's recruiting being the equivalent of a dead period and is why we still have issues didn't make the cut. I really hope Collins reels in a great class especially along the O and D lines, we have a surprisingly good season and we can move on.
I got the joke. It wasn't bad but I think we are all just tired and ready for some positive developments.

1657081095197.png

Haven't seen details. Big deal?

Back