2024 Transfer Portal

Do they even have a head coach?
Former uga DB coach Fran Brown. In 2 weeks he’s landed numerous 4* transfers / HS players and now a 5* proven QB in McCord. This isn’t the 90’s when Cuse’ was a football powerhouse, so I‘m sure that fanbase is happy.

Former uga DB coach Fran Brown. In 2 weeks he’s landed numerous 4* transfers / HS players and now a 5* proven QB in McCord. This isn’t the 90’s when Cuse’ was a football powerhouse, so I‘m sure that fanbase is happy.
You have to give them credit. They went from not having a QB to Ohio State's starter. I can hear the conversation now. "You want to know if the starting job is yours? Watch this tape from GT game."

Surprised anyone want to play at Syracuse.

Louisville is basically a commuter school who lucked up with a P5 invite to the ACC. If it weren't for basketball, they wouldn't have gotten an invite. Relaxed academics help and Louisville really isn't that bad of a town. Beats Athens.
Been a while since I've been to Loo-uh-vul. Never been to Cheatem Hall though I did go to a couple of high school games at CoRuppt Arena in Lexington.

I am somewhat optimistic about CBK rebuilding the DL with the portal, but what is our defense going to look like for the bowl game?

I am somewhat optimistic about CBK rebuilding the DL with the portal, but what is our defense going to look like for the bowl game?
_83284146_83284145.jpg

Tchio and the other guy from Clemson, Reuben, also in the portal.
We got Tchio and the Alabama kid (Quick) in the portal as four-star OL a couple of years ago and they just never panned out.

We’ve lost two players of consequence from our Def- Kennard and Kenan Johnson, all these other departures so-far were likely told to look elsewhere if they wanted to actually play college football

Back