2024 Transfer Portal

No the NCAA will never seriously go after the factories....If they did the factories will leave the NCAA and form their own club. They will probably do that anyway.

NCAA is completely toothless now.
College football, just like every last person, place, and thing in this country, sold its soul a long time ago and now must be enjoyed despite itself. Hopefully Singleton's decision will inspire other players to stay home when the money calls, because this will only get worse.

As for Singleton, when he started showing what he could do earlier this year, I was completely certain and resigned to the idea that he would be lured away after the season. I'm still as shocked by him staying as I am happy for him, because I think he is making a good decision for himself and because I think his presence on this team makes it much, much more interesting for 2024.

College football, just like every last person, place, and thing in this country, sold its soul a long time ago and now must be enjoyed despite itself. Hopefully Singleton's decision will inspire other players to stay home when the money calls, because this will only get worse.

As for Singleton, when he started showing what he could do earlier this year, I was completely certain and resigned to the idea that he would be lured away after the season. I'm still as shocked by him staying as I am happy for him, because I think he is making a good decision for himself and because I think his presence on this team makes it much, much more interesting for 2024.
I think Eric sees the same thing I see for him. An opportunity to be the go to receiver for a Heisman finalist and to play in the College Football Playoffs.

Can we display our 2009 ACC Championship trophy now?

2024 - 15 year anniversary. First home game vs GA St, Bring back the players + CPJ, find the trophy, display it on the 50 yard line during the ceremony, and call up VPI and procure their empty glass casing and display the trophy in it on the sidelines for the remainder of the season.

Do it JBatt

Back