Apologies from Georgia Southern

Literally...
tumblr_mb9sjhRE9z1rstzdmo1_400.gif

and jumped into before. And I am still alive.

Eagle Creek is about as much of a creek as Southern is an FBS caliber football team.

OldFart,

We are here and waiting. Unless CPJ screws up, you will still be looking for a win when the game is over.

Why are any of us even listening to the whining of our adopted football little brother? (They’re often irritating, rarely amusing, yet comedic in their over ambition...)

They rant, pout, throw tantrums, etc. Yet, we're still proud of them when they whip the SEC. This Saturday is just intra-family time to take them out to the big yard and school them some of the big boy moves. All this noise from Statesboro "wannabe's" about access to ST and their football competitiveness is just silly....

(And, we haven't even mentioned academics...)

I now demand that ValleyBoy's request for posting access to Stingtalk be approved - on the condition he enters into a weekly argument with gnats.

gnats gives more joy in one post that this idiot could fathom in a year's worth of rambling idiocy. not funny, not clever, just derp

GSCBBA1987 said:
8th September 2014 08:55 PM
Re: Wreck Tech
Very funny thread on sting talk. They have inhale vigorouslyed so long, they are oblivious to their lack of mattering. GT making fun of our atmosphere and our U G A little brother syndrome is funny as well.

They are in athletic decline. When the last student graduates from Tech that has any interest in American football, I hope they take the "Tech" off the cool old building. A very long time ago they were a proud football school but that place is done.
Poster formerly known as gudp1

:lol:

OldFart,

We are here and waiting. Unless CPJ screws up, you will still be looking for a win when the game is over.

Oh I'll be back in a while. Stuff like work happens from time to time. I know none of you have any frame of reference about work but tell me, did you make your mommy walk all the way down to the basement with your breakfast or did you actually grab it on the way back down after you stole her hand cream again?

Oh I'll be back in a while. Stuff like work happens from time to time. I know none of you have any frame of reference about work but tell me, did you make your mommy walk all the way down to the basement with your breakfast or did you actually grab it on the way back down after you stole her hand cream again?

So you have run out of football related material and are now on to personal attacks? We've been nice so far. Don't push your luck.

And for your information, some of us, due to our highly developed intellect and people skills, have jobs that allow us to take breaks and visit Stingtalk during the day. But I'm sure you already work for someone like that.

Poor troll attempt. F-

53299120.jpg

When was the last time your colostomy bag was changed out?

Please let us know when you'll be "going dark" on us so we can be prepared. Ok? I guess we'll see you after the lunch crowd is over.

Back