Apologies from Georgia Southern

Awesome. So when are you guys going to shut the öööö up about the Florida game that was a "completely different year, coach "?

cold.jpg

Wow, a smart goodlooking daughter that knows nothing about football. Who knew?

Like I said, I was at the Chatt game. You guys were extremely fortunate to pull that one out of your butts. Losing record in conference, right?

Fact: 1 in 4 Southern students have visited the on-campus medical center to address an STD

Fact: Statesboro is a cesspool of redneck sisterööööers that couldn't meet the UGA admission requirements

Fact: GT feels sorry that your school is continually confused with an urban commuter school with a ööööö cat mascot that is polluted with homeless vagrants

Good luck on Saturday. Carry on.

:bowrofl:

Awesome. So when are you guys going to shut the öööö up about the Florida game that was a "completely different year, coach "?

As soon as you shut up about beating thUGA ? years ago?

Hey oldfart, where's the Southern message board you post at?

gsufans.com

I post on the flightline a lot but talon talk is the smack board

So now that you've identified the proper place to post. Step 2 is actually going there instead of here.

I agree with him that most true GSU fans I know do not like Ugay. Something about how Uga treated Erk.

I agree with him that most true GSU fans I know do not like Ugay. Something about how Uga treated Erk.

Their god complex with Erk is creepy. Much like Penn St's was with Paterno.

Who said the student body was 100% "true fans"?

The townies of Statesboro, sure. They probably bathe in that muddy ditch they call a creek.

Dear Tech fans, I am going to apologize for two things in advance:
First I'd like to apologize for any misconceptions you have concerning Georgia Southern.
We are NOT Georgia State. Nobody wants to be them, they suck. We are Georgia Southern. Our mascot is the Bald Eagle and his name is Freedom. Our mascot is NOT some endangered kitty cat that is reminiscent of an minority activist organization popular in the 60's. Our colors are Blue and White. Not some pansy royal blue a pimp in your downtown area might wear. Our colors are navy and white and our uniform scheme is similar to Alabama, except in blue.
We no longer run PJ's option. We run a hybrid pistol set and we have a QB that can fly and pass. This will NOT be the offense that faced UF last year. Finally the last misconception is the most concerning to me. Most of us hate thUGA with a passion. There are some folks in Statesboro that haven't seen the light but the majority of our fans root for two favorite teams every Saturday: Georgia Southern and whoever is playing thUGA so please refrain from that sort of blasphemy when addressing Southern fans. Thank You.
The second thing is this: We are coming to Atlanta Saturday to collect a payout AND win this öööö game- not necessarily in that order so yall had better bring your "A" game. We play fast, we hit hard and we have had this game circled on our calendar for quite some time. That said, I can't wait to see the AJC Sunday morning. I may break my rule and actually have to go buy one. See you Saturday.

We pregame harder than you play, Bubba.

Back