Apologies from Georgia Southern

I know two GS grads. One is a Tech fan and one is a UGA fan. Neither seem to follow GS or at least they never talk about it.

You should stay out of the bad neighborhoods when you come to the 'boro. All you have to do is sit in Paulson on Saturday and listen to the scores announced. If thUGA is trailing, we cheer wildly. If they are winning, everyone boos. I know THIS to be a fact.
He is actually correct about this.

I would go on the GaSouthern board and post something similar about GT, but you guys don't really matter.

I would add one other thing. My daughter attends Southern, and she doesn't even go to football games after going to a couple. She said the football is just terrible. I guess GT has spoiled her in that regard.
My daughter just graduated fro Southern, and, even though she went to 6 million GT games growing up, still loves to go to Southern games.

I know two GS grads. One is a Tech fan and one is a UGA fan. Neither seem to follow GS or at least they never talk about it.

I only know one actual GS grad. He failed out of Tech and then graduated top of the class at Southern.

I actually was accepted to Tech many years ago when I graduated HS but a lovely Southern woman kept me from leaving Statesboro. I do respect Tech and I'll root for yall AFTER our win Saturday.

Re: Wreck Tech
Originally Posted by ValleyBoy
oldfart it looks like at tis time it is just you and that no good paintballer to hold up the honor of the Eagle Nation on StingTalk.
Well oldfart already has them checking us out. ValleyBoy just wishes they would allow Valleyboy to join oldfart posting on their site at stingtalk.
"Once and Eagle Always and Eagle"

:lol:

"Once an Eagle always an Eagle"

Because there's no cure for herpes.

We've got some good posters that don't bring STDs and other cheap shots into the conversation. Wish yall would let a few in but its your board.

Our posters don't bring STDs anywhere. we're all virgins

We've got some good posters that don't bring STDs and other cheap shots into the conversation. Wish yall would let a few in but its your board.

Like your retarded friend ValleyBoy who refers to himself in the third person? I'm glad you're defending the honor of Eagle Nation.

Back