Apologies from Georgia Southern

Too much trash talk.

I, for one, would like to learn more about our directional USG friends. A few questions: what are the most popular majors on campus? I see a wide range from engineering to education. Which is more popular? What are the major traditions on campus? Is there an actual eagle or is it just a mascot? Popular places to eat on campus? Who are the major employers? What does the campus look like? Rural setting? Suburban setting? What do people do on the weekends?

Too much trash talk.

I, for one, would like to learn more about our directional USG friends. A few questions: what are the most popular majors on campus? I see a wide range from engineering to education. Which is more popular? What are the major traditions on campus? Is there an actual eagle or is it just a mascot? Popular places to eat on campus? Who are the major employers? What does the campus look like? Rural setting? Suburban setting? What do people do on the weekends?
Been away for a while so not really up to date on the popular majors or traditions on campus these days. There is an actual eagle named freedom that flys from the top of the pressbox to his trainer on the field to start the game. He is a rescue eagle with a crooked beak. Last Saturday he almost left us on his first flight but circled the parking lot a while and came back into the stadium. It was pretty cool. We also have a person dressed like an eagle named GUS. Our cheerleaders are nationally ranked, have won a couple of national championships in different categories just recently. Southern Pride is our marching band and seems to get better every year. Popular places to eat include Wild Wings, Gnats landing, RJ's(older crowd), Retrievers, Big Show Burgers, Shanes, GATAs and a few others. the major mployer is the college and Walmart distribution. Lots of farming in the area. the campus is gorgeous and growing. Lots of apartments going up as well. It is a somewhat rural setting that is easy to navigate and the town is mostly a sleepy farming town until the fall. Lots to do around Statesboro, water park, ballgames, Emma Kelly theater, etc., but if you're bored the beach is only an hour away and there's lots to do in Savannah.

ValleyBoy looking good in his Eagle Scout Halloween costume. :biggthumpup:

Been away for a while so not really up to date on the popular majors or traditions on campus these days. There is an actual eagle named freedom that flys from the top of the pressbox to his trainer on the field to start the game. He is a rescue eagle with a crooked beak. Last Saturday he almost left us on his first flight but circled the parking lot a while and came back into the stadium. It was pretty cool. We also have a person dressed like an eagle named GUS. Our cheerleaders are nationally ranked, have won a couple of national championships in different categories just recently. Southern Pride is our marching band and seems to get better every year. Popular places to eat include Wild Wings, Gnats landing, RJ's(older crowd), Retrievers, Big Show Burgers, Shanes, GATAs and a few others. the major mployer is the college and Walmart distribution. Lots of farming in the area. the campus is gorgeous and growing. Lots of apartments going up as well. It is a somewhat rural setting that is easy to navigate and the town is mostly a sleepy farming town until the fall. Lots to do around Statesboro, water park, ballgames, Emma Kelly theater, etc., but if you're bored the beach is only an hour away and there's lots to do in Savannah.

tl;dr

:lol:

I actually was accepted to Tech many years ago when I graduated HS but a lovely Southern woman kept me from leaving Statesboro.

every guy that goes to Southern says this and we know it that its just a lie.

we know you didnt get accepted, because living with your mom is not good enough reason to not go to Tech

Like your retarded friend ValleyBoy who refers to himself in the third person? I'm glad you're defending the honor of Eagle Nation.

ValleyBoy is awesome. His posts usually make no sense unless you understand Georgia Southern. When you reach that heightened state of intelligence, you may one day understand.

Do you even use paragraphs, bro?

Nice looking campus.

3874584244_a5e8da79e5.jpg

My daughter just graduated fro Southern

i hope your money bought some skills that she could help with your hair situation or spelling difficulty, whatever it may be

Back