ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

BrentwoodJacket

Dodd-Like
Sylvain done for 2020. Ryans out, Jahaziel out on DL. Didn't even know Dingle had moved inside.

OL seems immune to it this year, but DL can't catch a break. They've been getting hurt til we have to change positions for 3 years running.
Is there a prognosis on when Ryans and Jahaziel might return?

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Ryans was back out there last week, in a limited role. Might have been forced on to the field due to Sylvan's injury. I think he plays this week. Unless I missed an injury for him last week...
I hope so, because he's a joy to watch.

IM79

Flats Noob
He was injured late against Clemson. Got rolled up and had to be helped off the field. Who knows how bad it was/is? Is the twit reliable or someone that has inside info?
Saw on twitter that Jordan Williams was injured. True or unknown?

oldgold68

Bitter old man
He was injured late against Clemson. Got rolled up and had to be helped off the field. Who knows how bad it was/is? Is the twit reliable or someone that has inside info?
Think it was KQ. Reliable or inside info? Maybe, maybe not.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Did not see this reported here, but Avery Boyd is out for the year. Hurt on his first career touch vs Clemson.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
I must have missed the report; but what happened to Jordan Mason? He hasn't played since FSU.

Also, is that offensive line considered too small?

IM79

Flats Noob
I must have missed the report; but what happened to Jordan Mason? He hasn't played since FSU.

Also, is that offensive line considered too small?
Jordan got hurt at the end of the FSU game. Rumors are he broke a bone in his foot. no further info known, unless you know somebody with inside info

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Jordan got hurt at the end of the FSU game. Rumors are he broke a bone in his foot. no further info known, unless you know somebody with inside info
So likely out for the season I would suspect (no good reason to push coming back too soon). Too bad, I think he makes the best contrast to Gibbs in running style.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
So likely out for the season I would suspect (no good reason to push coming back too soon). Too bad, I think he makes the best contrast to Gibbs in running style.
If it’s a bone in his foot and this year is free eligibility wise I think he will be back later this season.