ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

Sylvain done for 2020. Ryans out, Jahaziel out on DL. Didn't even know Dingle had moved inside.

OL seems immune to it this year, but DL can't catch a break. They've been getting hurt til we have to change positions for 3 years running.
Is there a prognosis on when Ryans and Jahaziel might return?

Ryans was back out there last week, in a limited role. Might have been forced on to the field due to Sylvan's injury. I think he plays this week. Unless I missed an injury for him last week...

I hope so, because he's a joy to watch.

Ek-VWRLWMAgGr1Q.jpeg.jpg

ATL for BC

Owens and Ryans return to the chart. Nate McCollum on the chart at punt return

He was injured late against Clemson. Got rolled up and had to be helped off the field. Who knows how bad it was/is? Is the twit reliable or someone that has inside info?
Saw on twitter that Jordan Williams was injured. True or unknown?

He was injured late against Clemson. Got rolled up and had to be helped off the field. Who knows how bad it was/is? Is the twit reliable or someone that has inside info?
Think it was KQ. Reliable or inside info? Maybe, maybe not.

Did not see this reported here, but Avery Boyd is out for the year. Hurt on his first career touch vs Clemson.

I must have missed the report; but what happened to Jordan Mason? He hasn't played since FSU.

Also, is that offensive line considered too small?

I must have missed the report; but what happened to Jordan Mason? He hasn't played since FSU.

Also, is that offensive line considered too small?
Jordan got hurt at the end of the FSU game. Rumors are he broke a bone in his foot. no further info known, unless you know somebody with inside info

Jordan got hurt at the end of the FSU game. Rumors are he broke a bone in his foot. no further info known, unless you know somebody with inside info

So likely out for the season I would suspect (no good reason to push coming back too soon). Too bad, I think he makes the best contrast to Gibbs in running style.

So likely out for the season I would suspect (no good reason to push coming back too soon). Too bad, I think he makes the best contrast to Gibbs in running style.
If it’s a bone in his foot and this year is free eligibility wise I think he will be back later this season.

Back