Big 10 ded.

Fixed it.
It's probably political and he knows he'll get banned for it, but even then he still can't help himself. It's like when you have diarrhea and can only hold it back for so long. No one wants öööö all over the walls in the football forum.

I suppose they are about to reinstate the football season:

It would be really stupid to hold another vote just to cancel the season again. Then again...

Also stupid that they need to wait a month to start playing. Open the gates, roll out the helmets, do a little pre-game stretching, and play.

I think some Big X programs may have still been practicing and others haven't. Tough to start immediately in that situation.

I think, that after watching the games yesterday, that the BIG realized how stupid they are.
I hope the Big10 plays just so UGAg has to watch Fields play for Ohio State another season. A few weeks back, some were saying he was secretly back on UGAg's team practicing

I hope they don’t so we can continue to showcase the ACC to their detriment. It was always a political move. Let them choke on their idiot decision.
Right now, ESPN has 6/10 of the top teams as SEC teams. They will stay there even with losses, probably.

Wth is the playoff committee going to do with an 8 game schedule

I underestimated the almighty power of $$$. I salute those who will have died for this football season to take place.
The "muh safety" horse left the barn when they allowed students and faculty back on campus in any capacity. Bonus points go to the schools that opened on-campus housing only to send infected students back home to family afterwards

Back