BOWLS

Seems like Texas Tech is getting after Ole Miss. Not sure how we lost SO BAD to them. No pride. Glad that clown era is over.

JRjr

Kinda wild that targeting penalties carry over from season to season. Chance of anybody remembering that?

I wonder now what happens if they guy transfers, like somebody asked earlier. I assume the penalty goes with the guy?

JRjr

Switched over just in time to hear a GT mention when Ivey recovered a fumble.

JRjr

Who dis?
FB_IMG_1672289527504.jpg

These announcers are blind. His left knee bounced off the turf and turf dust bounced up.

Wow, Ole Miss lost a fumble and committed 30 yards of penalties on one play.

JRjr

Ole Miss backup QB is in the portal AND playing in the game? Bizarre.

JRjr

It pained me to hear the idiots calling the NC bowl game sing the praises of Mack Brown, how he returned to NC because he cares so much for the players. Under his first tenure they created the fake classes to keep athletes in school and make academic "progress" even though the players couldn't read.

It pained me to hear the idiots calling the NC bowl game sing the praises of Mack Brown, how he returned to NC because he cares so much for the players. Under his first tenure they created the fake classes to keep athletes in school and make academic "progress" even though the players couldn't read.

If it helps, 'Everybody gets an A' is less oppressive than 'you have to be able to read'.

Seems like Texas Tech is getting after Ole Miss. Not sure how we lost SO BAD to them. No pride. Glad that clown era is over.

JRjr
At least here, you can call Clown a Clown. God forbid you do that on TOS.

Texas Tech put a foot in Ole Miss. SEC not off to a stellar start in bowl season
Makes me think of Musburger before the 2014 Orange Bowl. ...
"The SEC is under fire...."

Meanwhile, the ACC, with an undermanned UNC letting one slip away against No. 15 Oregon, is handling itself admirably.
So far.

At least here, you can call Clown a Clown. God forbid you do that on TOS.

Texas Tech put a foot in Ole Miss. SEC not off to a stellar start in bowl season
Makes me think of Musburger before the 2014 Orange Bowl. ...
"The SEC is under fire...."

Meanwhile, the ACC, with an undermanned UNC letting one slip away against No. 15 Oregon, is handling itself admirably.
So far.

Yeah, last night was frustrating for the ACC/SEC thing, with Arkansas’ win and UNC blowing that game.
JRjr

The highlight of the season for me was seeing Tech upend the UNC dream season, starting a string of 4 straight losses to end the year. I'd like the ACC to win as many non-conference games as possible, but it was a nice consolation to have them choke in the bowl.

He’s a jolly old geezer that’s why a lot of people like him. They don’t let facts get in the way.

Back