BOWLS

The Ole Miss/Texas Tech game last night was pretty physical and rough. TT was laying the wood, Ole Miss had two players ejected for targeting, and there were personal fouls galore.

Now Kiffin is saying that a TT player spit on and maybe used a racial slur toward an Ole Miss player, which TT denies. Kiffin was kind of being a bitch for a lot of the game, so I’m not particularly inclined to believe him. Seems like a sore loser situation.

JRjr

It’s well past time for Cheese-It to make a new commercial. They’ve been playing the current one nonstop for years.

JRjr

The Ole Miss/Texas Tech game last night was pretty physical and rough. TT was laying the wood, Ole Miss had two players ejected for targeting, and there were personal fouls galore.

Now Kiffin is saying that a TT player spit on and maybe used a racial slur toward an Ole Miss player, which TT denies. Kiffin was kind of being a bitch for a lot of the game, so I’m not particularly inclined to believe him. Seems like a sore loser situation.

JRjr
He seems that way because he IS a whiney bitch

Kickoff out of bounds is the most frustrating play in football.

JRjr
Weird tangent here: I've always thought they should change the rule. I think if you kick it OB in the air, it should be a penalty - take it at the 35 or 5 yards and make them re-kick. But I think if the ball touches the ground in bounds and then goes out, the receiving team gets the ball at that spot. Make it where kickers can use more skill than "kick it out of the endzone." Try to pooch or squib corner kick one and make it hit and go ob deep if the receiving team decides to not try to fair catch or return it.

Really wish I had been watching to see this!

20221230_084335.jpg

Yeah, Carolina blowing a game to a ranked team and Syracuse losing a close, weird game really isn’t LOL-worthy.

JRjr
Especially with the opt outs and guys hitting the portal for UNC (Downs, a couple of starting DBs and a five-star DT who hadn't played much, just to name a few) and Cuse going up against a tough and well-coached Minnesota bunch. Say what you want to about Fleck, but his teams are prepared and they play hard.

I think Norvell's seat is firmly cold at FSU right now. Ten wins, crushed Miami, beat Florida, won his bowl game ... he's got his program on a better trajectory.

Geez, how ööööty does the bowl have to be to be on at noon on Friday?

But we don't even have a ööööty bowl to go to. We have to envy these.

I lift my glass to next year:drink1:
Maryland is in the Mayonnaise Bowl.

we can do that next year. They are 7-5.

NC State had first and goal from the 2. Three straight incomplete passes. Settles for field goal.
You can't get two yards just running straight ahead four times, even if it's just QB sneak?
I'm not so sure Doeren that is great of a coach after that.

Maryland is in the Mayonnaise Bowl.

we can do that next year. They are 7-5.
I hope the gift was fresh tomatoes, white bread, salt, and pepper with that mayo.

Or a banana

Or some pineapple slices.

NCST just threw the ball three times on first and goal from the one … had to kick a FG. I remember when Chan use to do that. We would run Choice the length of the field and then throw the ball on the goal line. It use to infuriate me.
Yeah it was too bad we didnt have a all pro wide reciever to throw to at the time. It may have worked.

Back