BOWLS

So 3 of their losses were by a total of 8 points! You can see why the Gus Bus sputtered.
For sure. Nothing says coaching like marginal losses against the 113th SOS. Scary part is that SOS includes the UCF game. The Wake win was decent though.

Roddy and Wes on the call for the Pinstripe Bowl (Syracuse and Minnesota).

JRjr

Field looks like a swamp. Cuse has a receiver who has caught a pass in 7 straight seasons (been playing since 2016).

JRjr

Field looks like a swamp. Cuse has a receiver who has caught a pass in 7 straight seasons (been playing since 2016).

JRjr
See the source image

WGAF about the Bad Boys Mower Pinstripe Bowl??? Minnesota and Syracuse???

Field looks like ass because . . . well, it's a baseball stadium in the Northeast in winter. Then again, people whose teams play on crappy fake grass outdoor carpets shouldn't throw stones.

Two of the dumbest nicknames and mascots in all of sports. Otto the Orange? Because Syracuse is world famous for its delicious juicy citrus. I guess they had to ditch Orangemen and Orangewomen because it was racist against . . . people of orange color? And GOLDEN Gophers? Gophers is bad enough . . . but they decided to spiff it up my making gophers golden?

Tik Tok halftime report . . . an app which gathers your kids' personal info and hands it over to the ChiComs . . . and which seems like it might be banned soon.

And what genius decided that a lawnmower company should sponsor a bowl game and run a bunch of commercials in December. I won't be mowing my lawn for four months. Maybe a snow blower company?

This whole thing is stupid.

Weird quarter. Syracuse outgained them like 157-30 and kicked 2 FG and saw their deficit grow from 7 to 15.

JRjr

Didn't Bad Boy Mowers used to sponsor the Gasparilla Bowl?

Back