BOWLS

Big targeting call here to give KU a second shot at the tying 2 pt conversion if upheld. Looked like targeting to me, so it’s probably not…

JRjr

Big targeting call here to give KU a second shot at the tying 2 pt conversion if upheld. Looked like targeting to me, so it’s probably not…

JRjr

So the if the player guilty of targeting hits the portal after the game, does he still have to sit the first half of his next game or does the penalty stay with Arkansas?

Kansas D really blew the coverage badly on the Arkansas try, too.

JRjr

That was really anticlimactic it was such a bad pass.
I do like the thought process which goes:

“Man, we have this QB playing ridiculously carrying us back into the game and putting us in a position we can win. What if we, and now hear me out guys, take him out of the play!

Brilliant!

Give this man a raise!”

Just a bad idea to have a WR throwing that ball across his body, and he didn’t set his feet so he floated it. Crappy way to lose.

JRjr
It appeared to me that he made a move to try and run it in, then changed his mind and tried to throw it quickly, but haven't found a replay yet.

It appeared to me that he made a move to try and run it in, then changed his mind and tried to throw it quickly, but haven't found a replay yet.

Yeah, he seemed to be stuck between running and passing, which may be why he didn’t set his feet. It does stink to take the ball out of the QB’s hands.

JRjr

Back