BOWLS

Being real, UGA’s fan base is far less southern dipshit inbred than Tech’s is.
For the simple reason that their fan base has a lot more grads than ours does.
Most Tech grads don’t become Tech fans.

I think this is the first time I've heard the argument made that we have more sidewalk fans than Georgia.

I think this is the first time I've heard the argument made that we have more sidewalk fans than Georgia.
qo17OyU.png

See You Next Tuesday

for unknown reasons, ESPN and college football at-large is in-love with the ööööing uga mutts and will do anything to ensure these ööööing assholes win a natty. If not for the arm of Tua, it'd be even worse. Easy schedules every year, allowing 35 yr old men to play QB vs 18-19 yr olds, it's all just ööööing bullshit designed to hand these ööööing inbred people trophies every January. I have no idea why but tonight's officiating made it obvious.

I hope that goddamned mascot dies soon.
mind. right.

Lol, this so trypical Georgia tech.
The only reason this school has any value whatsoever is because Indians and Chinese who come there. But the retards who get an easy way in there and graduate with öööö grades and are coasting off the reputation the Indians and Chinese have built for it think they are super smart for ööööting on the Indian and Chinese.
GT grads are the most delusional group in terms of understanding what actually gives them any value. And it’s not their ööööing Georgia roots.
ööööing retards .

You went full retard. When you think you've seen it all from Tech fans.

She and I are well into our 70’s, so yeah, go for it. We are on Medicare if she breaks anything.
What kind of lifestyle would she and I live if you were to "accidentally" fall down some stairs? Just a question.

What kind of lifestyle would she and I live if you were to "accidentally" fall down some stairs? Just a question.
When she heard your political views the only sex you would have would involve a broomstick, but hey, you might be into that.

When she heard your political views the only sex you would have would involve a broomstick, but hey, you might be into that.
She would punish me for my lib views, like funding medicare for old people.

There must be something truly special about you to make it this far in your life and be this ööööing stupid. Kudos to you, man.

The posts in this thread got funnier the later it got last night.

Back