BOWLS

for unknown reasons, ESPN and college football at-large is in-love with the ööööing uga mutts and will do anything to ensure these ööööing assholes win a natty. If not for the arm of Tua, it'd be even worse. Easy schedules every year, allowing 35 yr old men to play QB vs 18-19 yr olds, it's all just ööööing bullshit designed to hand these ööööing inbred people trophies every January. I have no idea why but tonight's officiating made it obvious.

I hope that goddamned mascot dies soon.

Winners get all the love, even if they're incredibly lucky. UGA is going to be a media darling for as long as they're a top program.

Winners get all the love, even if they're incredibly lucky. UGA is going to be a media darling for as long as they're a top program.

ESPN will make sure they're up there for a long time. UGA - only team to get blown the öööö out on their last game yet still fall ass-backwards into a natty.

Every single mutt fan, player, and coach can öööö off. Tonight's game was a disgrace to football.

And Kansas State beat TCU earlier in December. We saw how good they were in the Sugar Bowl.

For as flawed as they were, I think Ohio State was the only team in the playoff with the talent to beat UGA. Between their own crucial mistakes, the officiating, and bad luck losing their best receiver, they couldn't get it done.

I don't expect for the title game to be very compelling.

for unknown reasons, ESPN and college football at-large is in-love with the ööööing uga mutts and will do anything to ensure these ööööing assholes win a natty. If not for the arm of Tua, it'd be even worse. Easy schedules every year, allowing 35 yr old men to play QB vs 18-19 yr olds, it's all just ööööing bullshit designed to hand these ööööing inbred people trophies every January. I have no idea why but tonight's officiating made it obvious.

I'm going to invent a time machine and go back to the civil war and suggest Sherman to march through Athens and burn that öööö hole down.

For as flawed as they were, I think Ohio State was the only team in the playoff with the talent to beat UGA. Between their own crucial mistakes, the officiating, and bad luck losing their best receiver, they couldn't get it done.

"Bad Luck" If that's what you call dirty play then correct

ESPN will make sure they're up there for a long time. UGA - only team to get blown the öööö out on their last game yet still fall ass-backwards into a natty.

Every single mutt fan, player, and coach can öööö off. Tonight's game was a disgrace to football.

They really weren't regarded in the same way as the Alabamas and Clemsons of the world until the last couple years. Barring something shocking, though, it doesn't appear they're going to go away any team soon.

Unfortunately I think you’re right but I guess that’s why they’ll play the game. Go Horny Toads.

TCU has no chance. Refs and ESPN will be fellating the dwags all night, esp. that 55 yr old dipshit crybaby ööööwad QB.

Because they throw money at the team, and all associated products.

Because they throw money at the team, and all associated products.

I just don't see the appeal - especially by ESPN - in worshiping a bunch of fans who don't remotely fall into the demographic that ESPN typically worships. The Southern inbred dipshit redneck is NOT what is typically put on a pedestal yet ESPN does exactly that.

for unknown reasons, ESPN and college football at-large is in-love with the ööööing uga mutts and will do anything to ensure these ööööing assholes win a natty.
It is no mystery. Just look at television, movies, government, cities in India - people love garbage. They cannot get enough of it. Georgia is a malignant growth on the planet, comprised entirely of trash and rancid bull semen. Naturally, ESPN is beside itself to crown them.

It is no mystery. Just look at television, movies, government, cities in India - people love garbage. They cannot get enough of it. Georgia is a malignant growth on the planet, comprised entirely of trash and rancid bull semen. Naturally, ESPN is beside itself to crown them.

Outside of Hotlanta, you've got Killlumbus, Disgusta and Savannah.

I just don't see the appeal - especially by ESPN - in worshiping a bunch of fans who don't remotely fall into the demographic that ESPN typically worships. The Southern inbred dipshit redneck is NOT what is typically put on a pedestal yet ESPN does exactly that.
Being real, UGA’s fan base is far less southern dipshit inbred than Tech’s is.
For the simple reason that their fan base has a lot more grads than ours does.
Most Tech grads don’t become Tech fans.

Lol, this so trypical Georgia tech.
The only reason this school has any value whatsoever is because Indians and Chinese who come there. But the retards who get an easy way in there and graduate with öööö grades and are coasting off the reputation the Indians and Chinese have built for it think they are super smart for ööööting on the Indian and Chinese.
GT grads are the most delusional group in terms of understanding what actually gives them any value. And it’s not their ööööing Georgia roots.
ööööing retards .

Lol, this so trypical Georgia tech.
The only reason this school has any value whatsoever is because Indians and Chinese who come there. But the retards who get an easy way in there and graduate with öööö grades and are coasting off the reputation the Indians and Chinese have built for it think they are super smart for ööööting on the Indian and Chinese.
GT grads are the most delusional group in terms of understanding what actually gives them any value. And it’s not their ööööing Georgia roots.
ööööing retards .
what

Back