BOWLS

Hopefully this was his last assignment and now Stetson has no one to talk to

If the dude was in line to take over as OC there he'll be gone with the quickness to wherever else. I don't care about this guy until he is fully with Tech. As far as I'm concerned he can öööö off until he's 100% Tech.

I'm sure it's super pivotal for him to be there for the title game, too. Then he'll actually be able to dedicate himself to the job we hired him for a month earlier.

Not a good look for Key. Should have moved on when they guy didn’t want to come here right away. He’s an analyst. Is he just waiting around for the OC job and using GT as a fallback plan?

I'm just tired of seeing them win. I know, they will be on top for a while, but still can't stand them!

If the dude was in line to take over as OC there he'll be gone with the quickness to wherever else. I don't care about this guy until he is fully with Tech. As far as I'm concerned he can öööö off until he's 100% Tech.

He needs to get results right away or he can go back to his dwag analyst role midseason next year.

I'm sure it's super pivotal for him to be there for the title game, too. Then he'll actually be able to dedicate himself to the job we hired him for a month earlier.
I doubt he gets approval from Key or Tech for anything more

I guess my point is it doesn't actually matter if we're on equal footing or not when it comes to it being a rivalry.

Gotcha. I disagree in the sense that I think a rivalry is something that is competitive and either team can win. Not the case with GT.

Why couldn't the timeout Kirby called be reviewed? On the replay, Looked to me like the ball was snapped before ref blew the whistle. OSU should have been awarded the first down. :firedevil: :mad::sqint:

I will not watch a minute of Kirby’s second and counting national title over a small private school from Fort Worth that plays little defense and whose RB is hurt. The Frogs lose big. If not, I watch the replay.
as soon as he hooked that FG i thought yep not watching NC game. if TCU has big lead late i will turn it on. but i want no part of the announcer stetson bennett oral sex orgy.

Ridiculous that GT is doing this for an analyst. No one else qualified that wouldn’t have started immediately?
Faulkner has been on the job recruiting all over the Southeast for GT every since he was hired. If he wants to use some of his personal time to help his old team, more power to him. It’s a bad look to show so much concern about UGA. Even if it tears you heart out, you should act like you don’t care in the least.

Why couldn't the timeout Kirby called be reviewed? On the replay, Looked to me like the ball was snapped before ref blew the whistle. OSU should have been awarded the first down. :firedevil: :mad::sqint:
the rules "expert" said it matters not when the ball is snapped. what matters is when the ref hears or sees the timeout being called. which is bull öööö.

as soon as he hooked that FG i thought yep not watching NC game. if TCU has big lead late i will turn it on. but i want no part of the announcer stetson bennett oral sex orgy.
This is feeling like the patriots of college System Qb and a good D I try to get away from it but it just finds me

Faulkner has been on the job recruiting all over the Southeast for GT every since he was hired. If he wants to use some of his personal time to help his old team, more power to him. It’s a bad look to show so much concern about UGA. Even if it tears you heart out, you should act like you don’t care in the least.

Seems to me like it's a bad look for the guy being paid by Georgia Tech to be showing so much concern for UGA that he can't leave them yet.

Stetson Bennett is like a öööötier, more annoying Russell Wilson.

And if your wife wants to use some of her personal time to öööö an ex, more power to her right?

Buster talking to Kirbs
1672551544006.gif

for unknown reasons, ESPN and college football at-large is in-love with the ööööing uga mutts and will do anything to ensure these ööööing assholes win a natty. If not for the arm of Tua, it'd be even worse. Easy schedules every year, allowing 35 yr old men to play QB vs 18-19 yr olds, it's all just ööööing bullshit designed to hand these ööööing inbred people trophies every January. I have no idea why but tonight's officiating made it obvious.

I hope that goddamned mascot dies soon.

Back