Brent Key Performance Metric Poll

How many games would Brent Key have to win to earn perm HC job?

• 8 out of 8

• 7 out of 8

• 6 out of 8

• 5 out of 8

• 4 out of 8

• 3 out of 8

• Don’t want him period.

• He should get the job regardless

Results are only viewable after voting.
If he wins 7 or 8 (lol), itll be proof that Collins was right and you can get players to Tech. Then Ill still want Deion to finish the drill and turn us into the recruiting powerhouse of the Southeast

Nope…he’s on the easy part of the schedule outside the mutts….get them all out

No F'n Way!

What has he done to make any of you think he is ready to lead a P5 school?

OK, OK. If we miss on our top 8 targets then I can see a little wiggle room for Key.

No F'n Way!

What has he done to make any of you think he is ready to lead a P5 school?

OK, OK. If we miss on our top 8 targets then I can see a little wiggle room for Key.
Well he’s only been the interim head coach for a couple of days, so he hasn’t really had time to do anything yet. That’s the point of the poll. What can he do THE REST OF THE SEASON…

Collins could have done that
Collins couldn’t have come close to that. He couldn’t even protect our punter….wtf. Dude was a rugby style punter(with both feet and never had a block) and dickfer coach decided to make him a traditional punter. What…the….f…..k?

If Collins could have done that, he wouldn’t have been fired. UCF was as much of a cupcake as the rest of the schedule and he blew that.

Key wouldn’t have done any better against Clemson or Ole Miss…..to think a failed position coach from the failed staff is the answer is insanity

Key wouldn’t have done any better against Clemson or Ole Miss…..to think a failed position coach from the failed staff is the answer is insanity
There’s no way to know. But I’m not even arguing that. I’m arguing UCF. And I fully believe Key would have managed the game better and pulled out a win. Is he the answer? We won’t know until later in the year.

Maybe not Clemson but I fully believe he would've done better against Ole Miss. I don't think we'll be embarrassed like that again all year, except for Thanksgiving weekend unfortunately.

His emphasis on special teams and the new FG kicker are solid steps in the right direction. So was his statement on clock management. Lets see how it plays out.

Maybe not Clemson but I fully believe he would've done better against Ole Miss. I don't think we'll be embarrassed like that again all year, except for Thanksgiving weekend unfortunately.

well since we dont play teams of that caliber until then id have to agree

Key winning 4-5 games is not the answer

Definitely. Might as well call him Geoff "Chan" Collins, because we know he can make a bowl...
Collins couldn’t have come close to that. He couldn’t even protect our punter….wtf. Dude was a rugby style punter(with both feet and never had a block) and dickfer coach decided to make him a traditional punter. What…the….f…..k?
I think the point is that’s how bad our competition is the rest of the way out. It’s so bad GC could’ve possibly won. Duke, UVA, VT, UNC and Miami are all winnable games even for Clown Collins.

(this is not to say the GC would’ve won all these games. It just means winning them doesn’t move the needle in confidence as a head coach. I was worried we’d say we’re going to wait until seasons end to fire him and then him luck into a 5 or 6 win season and say “progress!”)

I gave collins 8 wins; i'll give Key the same terms minus a freebie. But it would be a pretty short contract...

Back