Calvin Johnson... mediocre pro.

You people are ****ing retards when you can't see the obvious troll. I have forgotten more about football than you will ever know and if it wasn't for my constant reviews, opinions, and in depth analysis for you morons to feast on, there wouldn't be a football board at all. Instead you guys would be wacking your puds trying to come up with an something smart to say about a football game like the genius who compared Vad Lee to Cam Newton or the constant bitching about obvious things like "our WRs can't catch". You're lucky I spoon feed you as I do. Now run along.
Man, Kyle couldn't come up with something this good. Awesome work.

The lions got Calvin Johnson AND Ndamukong Suh? I may need to start checking out lions football.

megatron.jpg

For kicks and giggles:
Calvin Johnson's stats yesterday: 1 catch for 13 yards, on 4 targets. Couldn't get open versus an injured Darrelle Revis who everyone predicted him to own for lots of points.

For kicks and giggles:
Calvin Johnson's stats yesterday: 1 catch for 13 yards, on 4 targets. Couldn't get open versus an injured Darrelle Revis who everyone predicted him to own for lots of points.

Moving-up to Yukon status, in prefering to be right than for Jackets to thrive. Admittedly, now that Stafford's back, success for Calvin is a mixed blessing.

Moving-up to Yukon status, in prefering to be right than for Jackets to thrive. Admittedly, now that Stafford's back, success for Calvin is a mixed blessing.

Man, I pull for Calvin every week. I want him to do awesome. I always draft him in my fantasy league regardless. I honestly thought Calvin would be an absolute unstoppable force in the NFL, but he just hasn't been yet. He's been good, don't get me wrong. Mediocre was my way of needling some people. But he just hasn't been truly awesome, and I thought he would be by now.

For kicks and giggles:
For kicks and giggles:

Yards: 538 (9th)
TDs: 8 (T-1st)
Receptions: 38 (19th)
Targeted: 70 (10th)

Revis shut him down, much to the distate of my fantasy team. Revis is one of, if not the best corners in the league. He's shut down everyone at one point or another.

Watched the Lions implode (yet again) yesterday -- I actually wanted them to win (not a Jets fan), but they just cannot seem to help themselves.

For kicks and giggles:

Who the hell predicted that?

Revis Island allowed 24 catches last year. All of last year.

When he's healthy he's the best corner since Deion. And he's healthier now than you're giving him credit for.

It's been frustrating because the Lions have a terrible record, but they've only been blown out a couple of times this year. Most have been dumbass losses like the Jets yesterday. In the next couple of years, if they keep together their young players they could become pretty good or at least a .500 team.

Who the hell predicted that?

Revis Island allowed 24 catches last year. All of last year.

When he's healthy he's the best corner since Deion. And he's healthier now than you're giving him credit for.

So you are saying that Revis all 5-11" 195lbs should shut down a WR who is 6-5" 240lbs, with a 45 inch verticle and 4.3 speed? Revis will shut down most WRs, but a guy who is supposed to be the Megatron WR's should have a tough time too? Either Calvin is in your opinion all world or just a decent WR. If he's the former, shouldn't he have more success against Revis? Isn't that what this thread is about?

There may be a possible copyright infringement there. I don't appreciate being linked to BOR any more than I am pretty certain he to me. To clarify, I have never, ever, never NOT wanted the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets to thrive.But I think most know that. Somehow voicing an opinion (credible or not) around here isn't acceptable. WTF is up with that?

Back