Candidates For New Head Coach

Who could have known though? Curry indicated he had to release some coaches when he showed up and said it was probably a mistake canning Spurrier
I get that, but he should’ve been the man for the job for our head coaching spot. A guy that’s a really good coach and hates UGA

So seriously what do you see so different? I’m genuinely curious
You said you see no improvement. I thought it was clear when U said that others see differently that I thought other see improvement.

The same place people got the same idea about others cupping the sack™, whatever that means. We can be optomistic about the future without some moron making reference to anyone's genitals.
my guess is that it's the more polite version of calling one a kool-aid drinker so the snowflakes don't get so triggered over a potential allusion to Rev Jones. The point remains that we have a con man at the helm and if TStan is so busy cupping the Clown's sack(especially now that he's lashed out at our teams fans) then he might not be prepared to act fast in the event that fans start wearing brown paper bags with cutouts(like the ain'ts) recruits start flipping or key SA's start heading to the portal. Even the Lewis years weren't this demoralizing.

my guess is that it's the more polite version of calling one a kool-aid drinker so the snowflakes don't get so triggered over a potential allusion to Rev Jones. The point remains that we have a con man at the helm and if TStan is so busy cupping the Clown's sack(especially now that he's lashed out at our teams fans) then he might not be prepared to act fast in the event that fans start wearing brown paper bags with cutouts(like the ain'ts) recruits start flipping or key SA's start heading to the portal. Even the Lewis years weren't this demoralizing.
Seriously? That’s what you really think?

Do you not know what it means?

I would contact George Godsey, Bill Obrien, Nick Rolovich, Todd Hailey, Ted Roof, Jeff Monken, Ken N., Brian Bohann, Chad Lunsford, Andy McCollum, Kendal Briles, Jimmy Lake, Steve Addazio, Butch Davis, Dirk Koetter ...

I would contact George Godsey, Bill Obrien, Nick Rolovich, Todd Hailey, Ted Roof, Jeff Monken, Ken N., Brian Bohann, Chad Lunsford, Andy McCollum, Kendal Briles, Jimmy Lake, Steve Addazio, Butch Davis, Dirk Koetter ...

Good lord. Other than maybe O'Brien, that is the saddest list I have ever seen. Any other poster, I wouldn't think it was serious.

Last edited:

I’m surprised you don’t have Sewak on that list

We have at least a dozen posters here who would have claimed that was totally impossible for Tech - nevermind Georgia Southern. After all, no one would want to coach Georgia Tech football except CGC. {Rolls Eyes}

That having been said, this thread is mastubatory. Maybe is makes someone feel good, but it's totally based on fantasies. CGC is not going anywhere this year. Period. Most likely outcome is that he either gets us to at least some crappy bowl in 2022, or they fire him then.

Personally, I hope he improves and the team improves significantly next year. But I have not seen anything on the field to make me believe that is likely.

However, if they fire him next year, I hope they do it early enough to name a replacement in time to do some crooting, so I don't have to read a bunch of excusemaking douchebags here posting about how his first season doesn't really count.
I like masturbating

you can post your own, but I'll kick things off with Marcus Freeman, Defensive Coordinator, Notre Dame, and Jeff Lebby, Offensive Coordinator, Ole Miss. Just for kicks if we can get a strip club membership Hugh Freeze at Liberty would do well in the newly created 404.
Mike Elko, Tom Hermann

Tech doesn't have the money to hire a big name or even fairly well regarded proven coach. Tech really should establish a permanent committee to seek out up and coming coaches. But who will run that committee? TStan? ugh

I’m not advocating getting rid of the current staff, but I was talking with a friend about our situation in general. In the future, it seems like we might be well served by really trying to find an up and coming FCS or G5 coach and be OK with being a stepping stone.

The well of “Tech Men” is just about dry at this point.

JRjr

Last edited:
Back