Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Complete BS. Remainder of CU’s schedule.

Nebraska - 60/40
Colorado State - Win
@ Oregon - Blowout loss.
USC - Blowout loss.
@ ASU - 50/50
Stanford - 50/50
@ UCLA - 25/75
Oregon State - Loss
Arizona - 60/40
@ WSU - 50/50
@ Utah - Blowout loss.

Only guaranteed win they have remaining on the schedule is Colorado State. They will be a small favorite vs Nebraska and maybe the Arizona schools. Road game at Pullman won’t be easy. The lack of any defense will lead to blowout losses against Oregon, USC and Utah. Oregon State and UCLA are both better teams than Colorado. 5 wins for Colorado would be a good season.
I said that because their schedule is tougher than GTs.. what are you even doing. If CU had Gt schedule, they’d have more wins than GT would have: why bring up CUs schedule

I said that because their schedule is tougher than GTs.. what are you even doing. If CU had Gt schedule, they’d have more wins than GT would have: why bring up CUs schedule
100% garbage. Colorado’s is #23, GT’s #26 based on preseason projections. Playing an FCS team is really the only difference on paper.

Deion wasn't right for GT. He's a self-absorbed showman who doesn't care about academics. He ran off more than half of the former Colorado football team, which isn't ethical. Not everything is about winning football games. We need someone at Tech who is a high-character leader of men and historically we've had that with few exceptions. Brent Key wasn't my choice but he's better for Tech than Deion.
My mother who passed away years ago was a huge Braves fan. So much so her and my dad went to West Palm for Braves spring practice when Deion was a Brave. After a spring game, her along with many Brave's fans waited in a designated area for autographs. She said the player who signed for everyone waiting was Deion. You know who she said walked out of the stadium without giving any time to the fans waiting? Sid Bream. I would have to say based on what I know he has plenty of character.

He's the biggest story in college football this year, expect to see him a lot here and anywhere else college football is talked about.
Why? He’s rookie HC at the P5 level.

Need some advice:

I haven’t read much of this thread. Is it worth reading all the posts, of can someone just give me a synopsis? Maybe just clue me in to who’s flinging poo at who.

Need some advice:

I haven’t read much of this thread. Is it worth reading all the posts, of can someone just give me a synopsis? Maybe just clue me in to who’s flinging poo at who.
Well, you have half of the people saying Sanders and Colorado looked good yesterday. Then the other half is saying that he could have never been our coach and that the rest of the schedule will do them in? I think it’s just jealousy personally.

Well, you have half of the people saying Sanders and Colorado looked good yesterday. Then the other half is saying that he could have never been our coach and that the rest of the schedule will do them in? I think it’s just jealousy personally.
So no flung poo?

Dang.

Yeah, well Deion also went in and played the race card and it has gotten coverage for that reason too.
It's basically true though. I think that is why some people here don't like him. They don't like to see a cocky black man do things differently. If it was Art Briles doing the same things people on here would be all over it saying that we should have hired Art Briles, a white man with a öööö ton of baggage.

TCU this year is not even close to the TCU of last year but they could have won this game even with the poor defense they had.
I am happy for Drion & Colorado fans getting the win but I am still taking a wait & see attitude about how good they might be.
One thing that helped was having the stud 3 way player but can he be effective if he does that for an entire season.
I want to see how they perform against a good defensive team as well as against a better offensive team.
I think a team like Louisville would beat Colorado. Here is their remaining schedule
Nebraska
Colorado St
Oregon away
USC
Arizona St away
Stanford
UCLA away
Oregon St
Arizona
Wash. St away
Utah away
That looks like 6 sure losses & tossups for the others.
I may be wrong but looks like 6 wins would be a heckuva job for the coaching staff.

TCU returned only 4 starters I believe on D from one that gave up a ton of points a game. Did Sanders (QB) have a good game? Sure. Now that there’s film on him you better believe defenses will be planning for him Hunter. Kudos to him but I didn’t care for his arrogance. His kids showed more maturity than he did. We’ll see how he does as he heads into competition against better PAC12 teams. I think they’ll beat Nebraska because Nebraska proved they may struggle scoring points due to a lack of a good passing game. Like I said, we’ll see.

Back