Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Possibly USC. Riley's defense sux.
As does Charles Kelly’s. USC looked much better yesterday than game 1. We’ll see if Colorado can stop a BAD Nebraska O next weekend. And it will be interesting to see Colorado’s O with tape provided not go up against air next week.

It's basically true though. I think that is why some people here don't like him. They don't like to see a cocky black man do things differently. If it was Art Briles doing the same things people on here would be all over it saying that we should have hired Art Briles, a white man with a öööö ton of baggage.
I hadn't even thought about race until deion mentioned it.. I actually think it's the stupidest thing to come out of his mouth in awhile

He's coaching at one of the whitest schools in America

It's basically true though. I think that is why some people here don't like him. They don't like to see a cocky black man do things differently. If it was Art Briles doing the same things people on here would be all over it saying that we should have hired Art Briles, a white man with a öööö ton of baggage.
We should have hired Art Briles

Would Art Briles have mentioned that he’s white, and have some idiot on this board saying him being a cocky white man is why people don’t like him?

Most of us are huge Sanders fans and hate to see him stoop so low that he has to show his black butthurt.

Would Art Briles have mentioned that he’s white, and have some idiot on this board saying him being a cocky white man is why people don’t like him?

Most of us are huge Sanders fans and hate to see him stoop so low that he has to show his black butthurt.
No, I agree. He is going to lose support pulling the race card. Don't make it about race or us whiteys will tune out. But he does have a point but better left unsaid.

Complete BS. Remainder of CU’s schedule.

Nebraska - 60/40
Colorado State - Win
@ Oregon - Blowout loss.
USC - Blowout loss.
@ ASU - 50/50
Stanford - 50/50
@ UCLA - 25/75
Oregon State - Loss
Arizona - 60/40
@ WSU - 50/50
@ Utah - Blowout loss.

Only guaranteed win they have remaining on the schedule is Colorado State. They will be a small favorite vs Nebraska and maybe the Arizona schools. Road game at Pullman won’t be easy. The lack of any defense will lead to blowout losses against Oregon, USC and Utah. Oregon State and UCLA are both better teams than Colorado. 5 wins for Colorado would be a good season.
5 wins will be a good season for us too. That's probably our max after the Friday pm chokejob.

Because he's ööööing Deion Sanders. As 50 million college football fans were reminded of repeatedly Saturday afternoon & evening.
He’s one of the biggest names in football history. Of course he’s gonna be pushed into the spotlight.

Deion wasn't right for GT. He's a self-absorbed showman who doesn't care about academics. He ran off more than half of the former Colorado football team, which isn't ethical. Not everything is about winning football games. We need someone at Tech who is a high-character leader of men and historically we've had that with few exceptions. Brent Key wasn't my choice but he's better for Tech than Deion.
But, he beat a team by 3 that UGAg beat by 58. He's the greatest coach in CFB

I said that because their schedule is tougher than GTs.. what are you even doing. If CU had Gt schedule, they’d have more wins than GT would have: why bring up CUs schedule
If a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass hopping.

We've played ONE damn game and you are proclaiming, based on a 3 point win, that they would have more wins playing our schedule? So how are you going to prove that is true?

Deion's post game presser has 1 million views. Key's has 4.5k.
Numbers do not lie. Man’s a star.

I think Key’s going to do a good job, hell maybe he’s even Chantastic. We can dream he’ll make us very good. It is possible.

He and Prime are as polar opposite as you’ll likely to get. GT was never going to hire Prime, too radical for our stodgy alums pining for the good old days, boosters with money that would never be able to control him and our elitist academics shun anyone outside the traditional GT mold.

Damn shame, but the Prime ship has sailed and no use whining about what might have been. Key will either resurrect us or we’re doomed to multi-decades of futility.

Numbers do not lie. Man’s a star.

I think Key’s going to do a good job, hell maybe he’s even Chantastic. We can dream he’ll make us very good. It is possible.

He and Prime are as polar opposite as you’ll likely to get. GT was never going to hire Prime, too radical for our stodgy alums pining for the good old days, boosters with money that would never be able to control him and our elitist academics shun anyone outside the traditional GT mold.

Damn shame, but the Prime ship has sailed and no use whining about what might have been. Key will either resurrect us or we’re doomed to multi-decades of futility.
How many views did Saban get? Kirby? I was just wondering if UGAg and Alabama were wanting to get in on this "replace our coach with Deion, he beat TCU by 3" extravaganza.

What is wrong with you? People can't like GT and what Deion Sanders has done in Colorado. Get your head out of your ass, this isn't democrat vs republican, you have to pick a side BS. And stop with your fascination about wanting other people to give Deion a good time, it's just weird.

Back