Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

How many views did Saban get? Kirby? I was just wondering if UGAg and Alabama were wanting to get in on this "replace our coach with Deion, he beat TCU by 3" extravaganza.
Damn dude, do you follow college football at all? Colorado sold out their season tickets, they had 45K fans at their spring game and they charged $10 a head to get in, etc. There was an article a few months back about them selling over 11k single game tickets.

I'd swear you're some sort of GTAA Staff troll paid to post on message boards, but I doubt they're still paying for clown excuses. Stick to clown support, it's your forte.

We got to have someone that (1) gets the players and (2! Keeps them.

We had that chance and we blew it. Ironically, we allowed it to go to Colofreakingrado. Kudos to them for having vision. It will haunt us for a long time, and it’ll land us in C/USA

Don’t get me wrong. I love Coach Key. But this issue is bigger than him. Had he been Asst Head Coach to Deion instead of Bozo, we’d be A-OK

Would Art Briles have mentioned that he’s white, and have some idiot on this board saying him being a cocky white man is why people don’t like him?

Most of us are huge Sanders fans and hate to see him stoop so low that he has to show his black butthurt.
Deion is cocky and a loudmouth that bothers some people. The fact that he is all that plus a black man happens to bother other people. It may not apply to you, but to pretend that this way of thinking doesn’t exist is both naive and stupid.

Deion is cocky and a loudmouth that bothers some people. The fact that he is all that plus a black man happens to bother other people. It may not apply to you, but to pretend that this way of thinking doesn’t exist is both naive and stupid.
Who is bothered by him being a black man? That is an absolutely false narrative he has managed to latch onto.

It's basically true though. I think that is why some people here don't like him. They don't like to see a cocky black man do things differently. If it was Art Briles doing the same things people on here would be all over it saying that we should have hired Art Briles, a white man with a öööö ton of baggage.
90/10....10% true and 90% BS. Also indicative of why we can't make any more progress on race, after making huge strides already. The ever increasing frequency of raising the race card is counter productive to what we all want to happen.

90/10....10% true and 90% BS. Also indicative of why we can't make any more progress on race, after making huge strides already. The ever increasing frequency of raising the race card is counter productive to what we all want to happen.
I agree it is counter productive, but I disagree that it something we all want to happen. Like anything there is a percentage that want to have a color blind society and a there is a percentage that wish we were back in the 50’s.

Him being black would bother no people. It’s when he uses being black as a means to complain that people don’t like. There was only one reason for him to even mention it, and it’s a really bad reason.

Him being black would bother no people. It’s when he uses being black as a means to complain that people don’t like. There was only one reason for him to even mention it, and it’s a really bad reason.
The stuff on this board is just a bunch of whiney whiteys who didn’t get their way playing a reverse race cars.

The race card was played by Prime. And for no reason.

Well I believe that he ruffled a few feathers when he came in and cleaned house out there. I assume his comment stems from that.

Well I believe that he ruffled a few feathers when he came in and cleaned house out there. I assume his comment stems from that.
His comment came from the assumption that the race card is the strongest card in his deck.

1693843564045.png

Back