Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

anyone else suffering from Prime fatigue? Please, I get it that the entire media world is cheering him on and building him up, but it's like nothing else is happening in CFB. I predict an implosion, not necessarily on the field, but off. Deion knows how to tweak the media, and now many of the loudmouths, including his son, are trying to get in on the act. I relish when someone lays a beatdown on them.

anyone else suffering from Prime fatigue? Please, I get it that the entire media world is cheering him on and building him up, but it's like nothing else is happening in CFB. I predict an implosion, not necessarily on the field, but off. Deion knows how to tweak the media, and now many of the loudmouths, including his son, are trying to get in on the act. I relish when someone lays a beatdown on them.
If you have Prime fatigue after two games, prepare for Prime death.

He has only taken a 1-11 team that suffered an average margin of defeat by 29.1 points and beat the NC runner up and Nebraska (they may suck but it is Nebraska) so get ready. Like I said before, if CO beats OR, the hype machine will reach critical mass. We are not ready so as much as I've been on the Deion train, maybe it is good for mankind and college football if OR puts an end to this.

He has only taken a 1-11 team that suffered an average margin of defeat by 29.1 points and beat the NC runner up and Nebraska (they may suck but it is Nebraska) so get ready. Like I said before, if CO beats OR, the hype machine will reach critical mass. We are not ready so as much as I've been on the Deion train, maybe it is good for mankind and college football if OR puts an end to this.
1) it's not really the same team in any sense or meaning aside from wearing similar jerseys.

even if you don't agree with the above....
2) they were ranked as recently as 2020 which is way more recent than us.

And the week after that brings Caleb Williams and USC

Still not buying the Deion stock quite yet, he beat a TCU team that has 3 returning starters and a Jeff Sims led team. The offense is great, Shedeur and Travis are absolute ballers, but I’m going to need to wait until the Oregon or the USC game. Definitely fun to watch.

I've got nothing against Travis Hunter, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'd have trouble finding him an appropriate major.
He majors in football. I expect he may be going pro after this season. It should be possible to keep him eligible for one season.

1) it's not really the same team in any sense or meaning aside from wearing similar jerseys.

even if you don't agree with the above....
2) they were ranked as recently as 2020 which is way more recent than us.
Fake news.

We were ranked in the PT Barnum pole.

I've got nothing against Travis Hunter, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'd have trouble finding him an appropriate major.
Tech needs players to major in football too. Just like everybody else. I feel like we have to have at least a few: Ain’t no way Jeff Sims was ever gonna be an engineer

Tech needs players to major in football too. Just like everybody else. I feel like we have to have at least a few: Ain’t no way Jeff Sims was ever gonna be an engineer
Maybe a train engineer?

Check out the Colorado ticket prices on Stubhub. ööööe

Some aren't as bad as I would've expected but then there are these:

1694489925008.png

Back