Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

I know a Colorado student. She says she’s never seen such excitement on campus. Which makes sense because they have sucked the last few decades

They couldn't have had a more ideal set up for hype. They beat 2 legacy teams whose reputation far outweighs their actual quality. Nebraska is their #1 biggest rival going back to the Big 8. Same as the hype if we were to beat UGA in an early season game.

They couldn't have had a more ideal set up for hype. They beat 2 legacy teams whose reputation far outweighs their actual quality. Nebraska is their #1 biggest rival going back to the Big 8. Same as the hype if we were to beat UGA in an early season game.

And of course there's the 5th down "win".

IMG_3769.jpeg

Is the CSU coach, Jay Norvell, any relation to Mike Norvell at FSU? Not a common name.

What people don’t seem to understand is that the school doesn’t get that money. The secondary market does.

Unless they’ve changed their season ticket prices to $300 a game which I doubt.

Also means....SOLD OUT

The shade (pun intended) in this thread that’s being thrown, for no real good reason is cringe if its representative of most tech fans, it’s probably why prime isn’t here..

Glad I took out such a substantial investment in butthurt futures when he was hired, the returns so far have been phenomenal

Back