Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Makes me want to puke how bad we screwed this up.

• He’s winning games with a team he just brought to campus via the portal,
  • he saved Colorado from the PAC before even playing a game,
  • he has game day on campus of a team coming off 1-11,
  • 1000 person lines for student tickets,
  • Sold out games, and
  • This morning there were stories about him simultaneously on ESPN Gameday, FS1, and Fox
We could have had this. It would have been amplified in Atlanta. But our administration thought it was too risky.

I like Key, but we ööööed up big time on this one.

Is this the thread where GT fans declare their love for Deion or something? Jesus, you assholes need to calm TF down or just join a Colorado board. Jump on that wagon.

No it's a thread where people who worshipped a ööööing clown for three years complain about people complimenting a coach who backs up all the bullshit he says..

• He’s winning games with a team he just brought to campus via the portal,
  • he saved Colorado from the PAC before even playing a game,
  • he has game day on campus of a team coming off 1-11,
  • 1000 person lines for student tickets,
  • Sold out games, and
  • This morning there were stories about him simultaneously on ESPN Gameday, FS1, and Fox
We could have had this. It would have been amplified in Atlanta. But our administration thought it was too risky.

I like Key, but we ööööed up big time on this one.
We could not have hired him. From what I’ve heard it was a done deal but we couldn’t get his players through the door. Hell, UGA couldn’t have even accepted those players.

We could not have hired him. From what I’ve heard it was a done deal but we couldn’t get his players through the door. Hell, UGA couldn’t have even accepted those players.
I will be honest, and this is just some foresight. I think the only way we will be truly competitive is if they get rid of the academic bars on athletes. Tech can’t get a ton of those top 300 guys if they’re going to force the high academic standards on them.

I will be honest, and this is just some foresight. I think the only way we will be truly competitive is if they get rid of the academic bars on athletes. Tech can’t get a ton of those top 300 guys if they’re going to force the high academic standards on them.

Thanks, Cap'n Obvious.

Can anyone in here confirm this with a trusted source? I haven’t heard this from mine. If this is true, I’ll stop 100% of my donations and I know others will, as well.

Can anyone in here confirm this with a trusted source? I haven’t heard this from mine. If this is true, I’ll stop 100% of my donations and I know others will, as well.
Seems highly doubtful

Nobody knows for certain. lol

Colorado had one of the toughest transfer restrictions of non-Ivy League schools in the entire country. They all magically got in, huh?

Complete BS. Way to make up shiit dude.

Deion in Atlanta would have been straight fire. Look what he has done in Colorado. But that ship has sailed.

They're is nothing wrong with being excited to watch a 1-11 team absolutely no one outside of Colorado cared about turn things around. I've never had a problem with Deion, ran into him at Gwinnett Place back in his Atlanta days and he was polite, not a jerk. Some people are all talk and no sizzle, ie: Geoff Collins ; that is not Deion Sanders.

Colorado had one of the toughest transfer restrictions of non-Ivy League schools in the entire country. They all magically got in, huh?
Administration wants to win. Maybe we'll start to figure out something

Back