Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

On gameday Deion talked a little bit about his recruiting strategy. He said in college football recruits visit schools and it’s the recruit interviewing the school, that’s not the case with Deion. Deion said he is interviewing the recruits and if he doesn’t see passion, commitment, and character … he moves on. Also in his book Deion talks about how money and fame just about destroyed his life and when he hit rock bottom he turned his life over to Christ.

On gameday Deion talked a little bit about his recruiting strategy. He said in college football recruits visit schools and it’s the recruit interviewing the school, that’s not the case with Deion. Deion said he is interviewing the recruits and if he doesn’t see passion, commitment, and character … he moves on. Also in his book Deion talks about how money and fame just about destroyed his life and when he hit rock bottom he turned his life over to Christ.

He must’ve missed his lessons on Christian humility.

Someone told me JBatt did want to hire Deion but we couldn’t get any of his player’s credits to transfer.

Apparently…That’s why the Colorado legislature made some changes.

Someone told me JBatt did want to hire Deion but we couldn’t get any of his player’s credits to transfer.

this seems very plausible

That’s why all the Deion fanboys on here are idiots. More than half the “students” that followed him to CO could never have gotten admitted to GT.

That’s why all the Deion fanboys on here are idiots. More than half the “students” that followed him to CO could never have gotten admitted to GT.
I dunno I don't see sims lighting up the classroom either

Back