Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Yep it's crystal clear that this is the kind of feminine logic I'm talking about. You're cherry picking who is ranked what on what week. Either you take the ranking at the time of the contest, or you keep your trap shut and wait till the end of the season. UNC could just as easily fall back out of the 25 as they fell in.

So if UNC loses out how good was that win? Wins are wins. Anyone wanting to ride the quality win and quality loss train around can jump on that SEC bandwagon of dick that the mutts ride on every year. Play in an easy side of the conference annually, save your injuries, save your record, go to a championship. It's how it is and how it's been for awhile now.

Colorado is vastly improved from last year. There is 0 debate about that because the naysayers have no evidence. Colorado is in an infinitely better financial situation than they have been for 20 years, and there is 0 debate about that.

So Deion delivers in both those arenas and the critics have been wrong on that front. The only ammo you jackasses have left to spew is; 1) they won't continue to get better. 2) Deion is going to leave the program in a disaster when he heads out.

These are both completely theoretical and you don't have any basis other than you feel that way which is fine, you can have your own opinion. So all I have to do is counter with my own opinion of:

1) I feel they will continue to improve and based on the current trajectory it seems more likely than what you're talking about. There's also no requirement to win a national championship for this to be considered a huge success. That or a new Year's bowl would just be confirmation.

2) Even if he does leave the program in a depleted state, it has already been restructured and is in a better position to achieve success than it was when he arrived. I highly doubt that Colorado is going to be worse financially than when Deion was hired which would actually make his hiring a success because it didn't get worse at any point during his tenure.

For these last two talking points we will just have to wait and see because you don't have a crystal ball and if you do you're being a dick by not sharing it. If Colorado doesn't get better, or Deion destroys the program, I will be the first one here to eat crow. However, If he doesn't then I'll be here waiting to take your mother as my prize...for the second time.
The hell are you rambling on about! I’ll make this simple for you again.

I don‘t give 2 effs what the so called ranking is of any team in August-October. Here are examples why. Preseason rankings:

#5 LSU - 6-3 #18
#6 USC - 7-3 UR
#9 Clemson - 5-4 UR
#13 ND - 7-3 #22
#16 Kansas State - 6-3 UR
#17 TCU - 4-5 UR
#19 Wisconsin - 5-4 UR
#23 TAMU - 4-5 UR
#25 Iowa - 7-2 UR

Only rankings that matter start in November (CFP) until the first week of December.

Colorado has beaten no one with a pulse. Period.

You’re very bitter about the SEC overall. But sure, if it makes you feel better to sleep at night. Not sure how any of that applies to Colorado.

The rest of your post is nothing but a bunch of hope, hype and nonsense.

OSU finished the series against OU by winning 2/3. 2021, 2023.

And what the hell exactly is the ACC?!?! A bunch of former Big East hoops programs + Miami, VT. Now the ACC has gone 1 step further with head scratching additions by taking the 2 bottom feeder P12 football programs in Stanford and Cal, along with AAC SMU.

The B12 at least was proactive enough to take the better programs left from the P12 and ensure a majority of the league is relatively close to one another outside of Cincy, UCF, WVU. All 3 of those programs make much more sense to be in the ACC over Stanford, Cal, SMU. Oh but you know, academics mean so much to TV networks assigning TV times. Oh wait…..
What is the ACC? A league with 5 teams who have won multiple national championships, 6 if you include ND. Now tell me about the Big12 again.

What is the ACC? A league with 5 teams who have won multiple national championships, 6 if you include ND. Now tell me about the Big12 again.
Are you really going to bring ancient history into this? The only programs in the ACC that have won anything of substance MNC wise in the BCS, CFP days are FSU and Clemson. ND was only a member in the COVID 2020 season. Look at how the ACC has regressed over the last 10-15 years. UVA, VT and Syracuse are bottom feeders. They were once very relevant national programs. Pitt until this year had been one of the more consistent programs.

CFB does not run through the old programs anymore. Miami, Nebraska, etc are irrelevant now.

Are you really going to use ancient history into this? The only programs in the ACC that have won anything of substance MNC wise in the BCS, CFP days are FSU and Clemson. ND was only a member in the COVID 2020 season. Look at how the ACC has regressed over the last 10-15 years. UVA, VT and Syracuse are bottom feeders. They were once very relevant national programs. Pitt until this year had been one of the more consistent programs.

CFB does not run through the old programs anymore. Miami, Nebraska, etc are irrelevant now.
And what have the new Big12 teams won, ever?

Notre Dame is in the ACC now? We including their 1988 MNC' now?

Your arguments and the way you twist things to try to fit your opinion is amazing work.

Your arguments and the way you twist things to try to fit your opinion is amazing work.
You can leave ND out for all I care. They would rather be associated with the ACC over the crappy teams that are going to make up the Big12.

Not a single one of the Big12 teams has a major accomplishment. Nothing.

It’s OK. The guy thinks powerhouses SMU, Cal and Stanford to go along with BC, Cuse’, UVA, Wake, Duke are a collective group that will elevate the ACC to new levels of greatness on the football field in the near future. Just you wait and see. Clemson, FSU will be begging to leave to escape those football powerhouses.

If the B12 is nothing without Texas and OU, what will the ACC be post Clemson, FSU from a national perspective?

By your ancient history logic, here are the B12 programs with MNCs:
Colorado - Co 1990
BYU - 1984
TCU - 1938
UCF - Co 2017*
öööö you. That 1990 ööööing title was a ööööing gift to a dead QB who was also ööööing the head coach's daughter. öööö you. That was NOT a natty.

BYU's? You mean the absolute WORST national champion in the last 60 years? They were gifted with an easy season.

The new Big12 is a piece of öööö ragtag league. Now stop touching yourself to Colorado games already. They ööööing suck. Your ööööing Big12 sucks.

COLORADO NEVER won a natty, asshole.

It’s OK. The guy thinks powerhouses SMU, Cal and Stanford to go along with BC, Cuse’, UVA, Wake, Duke are a collective group that will elevate the ACC to new levels of greatness in the future. Just you wait and see.
I notice you skipped the top part of the league. Any of those teams compete with the top half of the ACC? Nope.

We'd beat Colorado's ass. King would throw for 400 and we'd rush for 250. After the game, you and your pathetic fanbois would still knob slobber over Deion and the Big12.

öööö you. That 1990 ööööing title was a ööööing gift to a dead QB who was also ööööing the head coach's daughter. öööö you. That was NOT a natty.

BYU's? You mean the absolute WORST national champion in the last 60 years? They were gifted with an easy season.

The new Big12 is a piece of öööö ragtag league. Now stop touching yourself to Colorado games already. They ööööing suck. Your ööööing Big12 sucks.

COLORADO NEVER won a natty, asshole.
Like with most of your posts, you talk out of both sides of your mouth contradicting yourself, and when facts are presented you go off on some nonsensical rant about nothing thinking you‘re some genius. Instead you just look like the former HC. But please go on telling us about the “good ole days” of CFB back in the day.

I notice you skipped the top part of the league. Any of those teams compete with the top half of the ACC? Nope.

We'd beat Colorado's ass. King would throw for 400 and we'd rush for 250. After the game, you and your pathetic fanbois would still knob slobber over Deion and the Big12.
You’re too naive to realize you’re trying to argue with someone who continues to laugh at Colorado.

I didn’t skip over the top half of the league. The top half of the league (only 2 programs who have made the CFP) are trying to get out of the ACC.

And fwiw UCF, BYU and Utah have all blown the doors off ACC teams they’ve played in recent years.

Like with most of your posts, you talk out of both sides of your mouth contradicting yourself, and when facts are presented you go off on some nonsensical rant about nothing thinking you‘re some genius. Instead you just look like the former HC. But please go on telling us about the “good ole days” of CFB back in the day.
Both sides of my mouth hell. Colorado has never won a natty. They ööööing stole one and played the heart strings of dumbass AP voters. We beat Clemson who beat Illinois who beat Colorado. End of story. Now öööö off.

You’re too naive to realize you’re trying to argue with someone who continues to laugh at Colorado.

I didn’t skip over the top half of the league. The top half of the league (only 2 programs who have made the CFP) are trying to get out of the ACC.

And fwiw UCF, BYU and Utah have all blown the doors off ACC teams they’ve played in recent years.
And nobody "trying to get out of our league" in no fantasy world wants to go to the Big12. The ONLY reason to leave is $$$$. Swofford was a moron. That is clear. Neither Clemson nor FSU would want to go anywhere if it wasn't for chasing cash.

Both sides of my mouth hell. Colorado has never won a natty. They ööööing stole one and played the heart strings of dumbass AP voters. We beat Clemson who beat Illinois who beat Colorado. End of story. Now öööö off.
Again, you can’t even keep your nonsensical rants in line. When presented with facts after making a stupid comment in “what has the B12 won, ever” you then go off whining about the same ancient history you wanted to point at as it relates to what makes some ACC schools good.

So just for you I’ll provide you with 2 links. If you want to cry about it, contact the NCAA.

1699233641376.gif

It may be true that there is no such thing as a “Quality Loss” but there certainly is a thing as a “Bad Loss”.

Every loss from Colorado this season has been close (with the exception of a very good Playoff-bound Oregon team). Until Deion has a Boston College type loss, haters gonna hate.

When Deion has a Bowling Green type loss you can @me.

That goes both ways. Their wins over bad teams have been close too. They needed 2 overtimes to beat Colorado State.

FWIW, Colorado had 19 rushes last night for -7 yards.

Before last night, under former O-coordinator Sean Lewis, they averaged more than 30 rushes a game.

Maybe that was just too many run plays for Deion and his QB son. Maybe that's why there's a new coordinator.

Back