Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

And CU is exactly where us average IQ folks thought they would be the whole time. But apparently you high IQ folks think that is ammunition to prove your point.

And CU is exactly where us average IQ folks thought they would be the whole time. But apparently you high IQ folks think that is ammunition to prove your point.
You proved our point by proving your point.

And in other news, another moral victory loss for Colorado to Arizona 34-31 dropping Colorado to 4-6 with Wazzou, @ Utah remaining. This thread sure has gotten awfully quiet as of late. I wonder why……
They’ve done about what was expected except maybe keeping a handful of games closer than expected. We’ve done pretty much as expected.

They played #21 to a 3 pt loss, we got shellacked by a 5-4 midpack ACC team. Pretty much a draw, but let’s celebrate we’re so much better than the buffs. Yeah!

5 of their 6 losses have been to top 20 programs...or some bullshit.
Not exactly accurate. They have lost to 3 ranked teams in #6 Oregon, #12 Oregon State and #21 Arizona. USC, UCLA are quality losses, but both are UR.

But remember, they beat powerhouses 4-5 TCU, 5-5 Nebraska. Lol

They’ve done about what was expected except maybe keeping a handful of games closer than expected. We’ve done pretty much as expected.

They played #21 to a 3 pt loss, we got shellacked by a 5-4 midpack ACC team. Pretty much a draw, but let’s celebrate we’re so much better than the buffs. Yeah!
And remind me, how many wins does Colorado have against teams with a winning record?

And remind me, How many losses do they have to teams with losing records?
ROFL Stanford ring a bell? Or are you coincidentally ignoring that laughingstock collapse? How about 4-5 TCU? Go back to your gambling math again.

ROFL Stanford ring a bell? Or are you coincidentally ignoring that laughingstock collapse? How about 4-5 TCU, 5-5 Nebraska as their biggest wins*? Go back to your gambling math again.
Fixed my post above regarding TCU, Nebraska as their lone wins who are even remotely close to winning records.

So 1 is the answer, and we'll keep using your feminine logic from last week; they have lost 4 games to top 25 teams. 3 by 1 score or less and a 4th to a USC team who just dropped out this week.

Their bad loss is in double OT to Stanford by 1 score.

CU is in a great position for first year. I'll give you a min to pull your head outta your ass while you and jjacket try to form a reasonable response for once.

Meanwhile we're getting blown up by boiling greens

So 1 is the answer, and we'll keep using your feminine logic from last week; they have lost 4 games to top 25 teams. 3 by 1 score or less and a 4th to a USC team who just dropped out this week.

CU is in a great position for first year. I'll give you a min to pull your head outta your ass while you and jjacket try to form a reasonable response for once.
Again you really need to learn basic math skills. They have lost 6 games to the following teams:

1. #6 Oregon
2. UR USC
3. UR Stanford
4. UR UCLA
5. #12 Oregon State
6. #21 Arizona

So 6 losses - 3 ranked teams = 3 losses to ranked teams. Not…5. Not…4…..But to 3.

Again you really need to learn basic math skills. They have lost 6 games to the following teams:

1. #6 Oregon
2. UR USC
3. UR Stanford
4. UR UCLA
5. #12 Oregon State
6. #21 Arizona

So 6 losses - 3 ranked teams = 3 losses to ranked teams. Not…5. Not…4…..But to 3.

Oh I'm sorry I cant keep up with you. So for the record only teams ranked after week 8 are counted? Or is it the rank this week? or the rank last week? Because your goalpost keep moving and your post history proves it. Most people with testicles just take the ranking the week the game is played but we'll use your definition, I just need to know exactly what it is, that way my math can match yours (maybe).

You said you don't care about preseason already so you don't need to clarify that.

See? Arizona is better than Clemson

Meanwhile we're getting blown up by boiling greens
Colorado is your new butt buddy.

Oh I'm sorry I cant keep up with you. So for the record only teams ranked after week 8 are counted? Or is it the rank this week? or the rank last week? Because your goalpost keep moving and your post history proves it. Most people with testicles just take the ranking the week the game is played but we'll use your definition, I just need to know exactly what it is, that way my math can match yours (maybe).

You said you don't care about preseason already so you don't need to clarify that.
I’ve said it since the first time you slobbered over beating mighty TCU. The rankings are based on the current week. It shows the quality of the team as the season progresses. USC has been a train wreck on D, and they are now UR. UCLA was knocked out of the Top 25 after losing last week. IF either of those move back into the Top 25 as the season comes to an end, it will adjust the continued count of Top 25 losses Colorado receives. Is that simple enough for you?

How you continue to think beating a team with a proven fraudulent ranking from 10 weeks ago based on the record to date should count as a quality win is baffling to me.

I’ve said it since the first time you slobbered over beating mighty TCU. The rankings are based on the current week. It shows the quality of the team as the season progresses. USC has been a train wreck on D, and they are now UR. UCLA was knocked out of the Top 25 after losing last week. IF either of those move back into the Top 25 as the season comes to an end, it will adjust the continued count of Top 25 losses Colorado receives. Is that simple enough for you?

How you continue to think beating a team with a proven fraudulent ranking from 10 weeks ago based on the record to date should count as a quality win is baffling to me.

Alright thanks for admitting you don't have anything of substance to say until the end of the season since the rankings don't matter until January. You should probably let the committee know so they can discount all the wins and losses of ranked teams up until week 14. And hopefully for us, UNC doesn't get knocked out because then we haven't won a thing this year.

I'm dying on the inside man!

Alright thanks for admitting you don't have anything of substance to say until the end of the season since the rankings don't matter until January. You should probably let the committee know so they can discount all the wins and losses of ranked teams up until week 14. And hopefully for us, UNC doesn't get knocked out because then we haven't won a thing this year.

I'm dying on the inside man!
You truly are clueless. The only rankings that matter are the CFP Top 4. Quality losses are to teams ranked, not UR. So as teams win and lose each week, and the rankings move, the SOS adjusts.

Teams with 3-5 losses who were originally ranked in the preseason Top 20 are irrelevant at this point. They count for absolutely NOTHING in the CFP. So when Texas beats your beloved TCU frogs tonight, it won’t really do much for their resume.

You do understand the AP and Coaches Polls don’t count for anything, right? So your beloved powerhouse preseason Top 20 TCU team is showing how overrated they were. Same applies to my USC Trojans who have a defense that rivals one of the worst in CFB. Likely lose their 4th game tonight after starting in the fake Top 10.

You’re arguing continuously about freaking Colorado’s losses. You love those moral victories for your hero Deion and his greatest 4 win team in history to date. Have your sunglasses arrived yet? Did Shadeur sign them for you?

Even if UNC finishes UR in 3 weeks, GT will still have wins over at least 1 team with a winning record in UNC. Miami may finish with 7-8 wins. Colorado’s hopes and prayers of one decent win are if freaking Nebraska can get to 6-6.

Next year when the CFP expands to 12, then a team with 2, potentially 3 losses may get in. Especially since they are modifying the bid structure with the end of the P12.

Back