Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

It’s not a moot point. This just proves that there will simply be MORE SEC teams in the 12 team playoff. Unless they either limit the number of at larges or require all conference champions (and yea I mean ALL).

ITS ALSO MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR GEORGIA TECH!

I meant moot in the the fact that it won't a controversial top 4 anymore. Having 12 teams is a wide net.

Before the season, FSU officials made it clear they were too good for the ACC and it's teams. So, I'm glad they got left out. Their policy of insulting the ACC in public did not deserve to be rewarded. I have no sympathy for FSU. The Seminoles and Georgia got left out, and that's a good day in my book. After Bowden's last year, FSU got a bowl bid they didn't deserve. Since they thought that was fine, they shouldn't complain about this.

Meh. Nothing of consequence will happen. Yeah, FSU AD and ACC Commissioner will issue their harrumph statements, touting their displeasure with the decision. Next year, playoffs expand and this year will be a footnote and a discussion point, at best. Noles probably lose to mutts in OB and talking heads will claim they were correct all along.

In the meantime, all the bluster is just that ... hot air that will be soon forgotten.

No consequences whatsoever.
Need to ööööing make me ACC commissioner. I have a skill for pissing people off and causing misery.

There would NEVER be a day that I didn't refer to that channel SEcSPN or that conference as SECheats. At every opportunity, I would point out the difference in what a university is and what the presidents of the SEC like to play pretend are universities. No insult to an SEC school would be too low. Their athletes would be addressed with a sarcastic "God bless them"

There is a conference room in the ESPN HQ where right now their execs are having a party, reading all the butthurt threads and having a huge laugh. All the way to bank. There will be record viewership in the CFP this year. Thousands of FSU & UGAg fans tuning so they can point at the TV and say, "We would have beaten those guys."

Before the season, FSU officials made it clear they were too good for the ACC and it's teams. So, I'm glad they got left out. Their policy of insulting the ACC in public did not deserve to be rewarded. I have no sympathy for FSU. The Seminoles and Georgia got left out, and that's a good day in my book. After Bowden's last year, FSU got a bowl bid they didn't deserve. Since they thought that was fine, they shouldn't complain about this.
You are correct here as I said it in an earlier thread. The AD of FSU told his stupid ööööing mouth giddy up before his stupid brain was hitched up. Same with their president. Maybe don't spend the off season complaining about your league if you want to tout being undefeated in it on your resume

There is a conference room in the ESPN HQ where right now their execs are having a party, reading all the butthurt threads and having a huge laugh. All the way to bank. There will be record viewership in the CFP this year. Thousands of FSU & UGAg fans tuning so they can point out the TV and say, "We would have beaten those guys."
I bet they are feeling each other's junk too. Shriveled up junk that only gets up for the SEC.

Need to ööööing make me ACC commissioner. I have a skill for pissing people off and causing misery.

There would NEVER be a day that I didn't refer to that channel SEcSPN or that conference as SECheats. At every opportunity, I would point out the difference in what a university is and what the presidents of the SEC like to play pretend are universities. No insult to an SEC school would be too low. Their athletes would be addressed with a sarcastic "God bless them"
That would be an improvement over our miltoast commish. Doubtful he'll do anything else but "play nice".

The ACC should reach out to the Big Twelve and Big Ten, Pac and G5 teams to just develop their own playoff system. It apparently doesn’t matter what the SEC does on the field.

do-you-want-to-form-an-alliance-with-me.gif

The problem is that would just be giving the SEC and Big X what they ultimately want.

I just looked it up, you are right: the GoR is to the conference, not ESPN. I understand why people are upset about the length specifically with regard to ESPN now.
It's a difference without distinction.

Who gives a öööö? UGA isn't going anywhere, and yall fools still bitching

Far greater implications against the ACC and Tech than some of our fans obsessing over all things UGA seem to understand. This was a clear message to us and the ACC that we could win out and get left out. Even with 12 teams, which helps, it's easier for more SEC teams to get in as well as Big10 teams with their additions. This impacts $$$/revenue when it gets down to the knitty gritty.

Look past obsessing over Ugag and what this means for us as a program should we see great success.

do-you-want-to-form-an-alliance-with-me.gif

The problem is that would just be giving the SEC and Big X what they ultimately want.
I’ll take it further to say the ACC should stop scheduling SEC teams. Maybe an exception for the classic rivalry games.

Back