Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

For clarification, this dude voted for Bama in the CFP? Or just for inviting Cal, SMU, and Stanford?
1701655133682.png

ACC went 4-3 against Big Ten and 6-4 against SEC. Left out.
They might have won but that's not the criteria. The criteria is the opinion of the committee that you'll win the next game.

They might have won but that's not the criteria. The criteria is the opinion of the committee that you'll win the next game.
No where in their own charter does it say "opinion of the committee you'll win the the next game"

Screenshot_20231203-211136~2.png

I didn’t even put together the “NC State wants to join the SEC angle”. It gets more and more corrupt every second.

He certainly has an SEC coordinator type of name.

Kirby Bobo Jim Bob Boo

This man is clearly white trash…maybe he does really belong.

13 independent voters. He couldn’t have forced the vote one way or the other.

I support FSU leaving. I support this entire sport getting blown up because it's become a huge joke. Let the kids that want a bag of money go play in an NFL minor leagues, where they can get dental insurance and pay taxes and not continue to pretend that making it through three years of UGA basket-weaving courses is being a student.

same here. however the cherry on top are the people white knighting for FSU... oh Stingtalk.. what happened to you.. in the old days, uga and fsu both getting ööööed within 24 hours would have been hot stingtalk cider in front of the Christmas Tree..

Meh. Nothing of consequence will happen. Yeah, FSU AD and ACC Commissioner will issue their harrumph statements, touting their displeasure with the decision. Next year, playoffs expand and this year will be a footnote and a discussion point, at best. Noles probably lose to mutts in OB and talking heads will claim they were correct all along.

In the meantime, all the bluster is just that ... hot air that will be soon forgotten.

No consequences whatsoever.
I Aint buying the “Noles Lose to the dwags” garbage.

I bet the dwags will have a couple of dozen players sit out.

same here. however the cherry on top are the people white knighting for FSU... oh Stingtalk.. what happened to you.. in the old days, uga and fsu both getting ööööed within 24 hours would have been hot stingtalk cider in front of the Christmas Tree..
I was very ready to root against them in the playoff. But this is seriously messed up for the players and coaches involved and has a tangible impact on Georgia Tech.

FSU getting shafted after trying to shaft ACC is a good bit of karma when you think about it.

If I were FSU, I’d do everything I could to get messages between the acc office and members of the committee. Find one email not supporting fsu to the playoffs and sue that the conference isn’t working in your best interest. Leave and blow up the gor.

Back