Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

Wouldn't it be fascinating if what killed the ACC was the league our representative leaving FSU out to dry
I mean, given the league’s historical conduct toward GT, I’d say that has always been the most probable cause of an eventual breakup. :dunno:

Wouldn't it be fascinating if what killed the ACC was the league our representative leaving FSU out to dry
Even if FSU pays all that $$$ etc to leave, the ACC GOR TV deal is still in place with the additions of SMU, Cal, Stanford.

Nothing’s gonna happen. Wall Street or lawyers will gladly take their money for their temper tantrum and at the end it’s gonna be the same result. And this is precisely why I’m glad they got screwed. öööö you FSU. Now go to your bowl game and don’t get your öööö pushed in by uga or the whole world is gonna laugh at you and say they were right. Which is likely what’s gonna happen.

Looks like tomorrow is the day FSU is going to vote to move forward on taking Swafford’s beloved “ironclad“ GOR to court.
Refresh my memory but at the time F$U signed the GoR, wasn't Clemson basically the ACC's ATM machine and F$U was selling pencils from a cup?

But now that F$U is the conference breadwinner, they want to keep it all for themselves.

There is a reason you joined the ACC when you did. Because nobody else was interested.

Refresh my memory but at the time F$U signed the GoR, wasn't Clemson basically the ACC's ATM machine and F$U was selling pencils from a cup?

But now that F$U is the conference breadwinner, they want to keep it all for themselves.

There is a reason you joined the ACC when you did. Because nobody else was interested.
I mean, if you go back in time wasn’t the SEC an option when they joined the ACC back in 1992? Seems that was always the jab at Bobby for taking the “easier path“ by joining the ACC when FSU was ruling CFB with Nebraska, etc.

Nothing’s gonna happen. Wall Street or lawyers will gladly take their money for their temper tantrum and at the end it’s gonna be the same result. And this is precisely why I’m glad they got screwed. öööö you FSU. Now go to your bowl game and don’t get your öööö pushed in by uga or the whole world is gonna laugh at you and say they were right. Which is likely what’s gonna happen.
Honestly FSU is really making me consider my number one hate spot. Still got a big gap but the are charging for number 1. Their fans are insufferable

word now:
The ACC will countersuit FSU for not having a suitable 2nd or 3rd string quarterback that was ready and waiting. Thus shorting the ACC more revenue to distribute to the other teams.

Good to see all the Tech fans finally asking for the lifeboat, but I’m afraid it’s too late. Road trips to (and home games against) the B1G look really nice right about now, don’t they.
Not really.

Pretty much every FSU player of value has opted to not play in the OB. I don't follow uga bc öööö them that's why. I assume they've had some opt out. The OB is basically a spring jamboree scrimmage game.

I hear the SEC already rejected them, no joke
Already been reported. FSU and Clemson are the next 2 B1G offers. I mean if you’re Petitti at the B1G office why wouldn’t you offer?

You landed the top 2 from the west coast in Oregon, USC to go along with Washington and UCLA. Why wouldn’t you go down south and get the perceived top 2 from the ACC from a football perspective?

Back