Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

So are you saying that you hope the Dwags win???
I'm saying I hope FSU gets curb stomped. They could be playing a team organized by Pol Pot, Hitler, and Mussolini and I'd root for FSU to get curb stomped. Entitled bitches. They signed the GOR. They had every bit as much opportunity to say "nope, not for us" and pull a Maryland and GTFO. They signed on for the deal.

Typical American douchebaggery. I signed a contract.....but I don't wanna abide by it anymore....waaaaa

FSU is in a hurry now because Tech is coming back. A Tech football program that wins and fills up their stadium will be equally as interesting.

FSU is in a hurry now because Tech is coming back. A Tech football program that wins and fills up their stadium will be equally as interesting.
FSU is a POS program. I hope whatever decision they make breaks them.

Stay or go, I don't care. I hope they end up in the BIG12. We should trade them for UCF when that happens.

The only strength the ACC has in keeping together is the rights guarantee keeping schools in. Let one school break that apart and the conference will be ripe for the picking.

The ACC will have to decide whether or not it will add lesser schools as the Big schools leave or simply let its members hope to get into the Big 10 or SEC and the rejects try to join the Big 12.

FSU Board of Trustees meeting right now. They have made it official they will challenge the GOR contract.

We need to be figuring our stuff out now too. If we still have a shot at the Big 10 we need to pull the trigger.

20231222_101541.jpg

$572 million, before legal challenges. Morons.

I hope some of you who have been crying for FSU take a moment to think about whom you’ve been crying for. My favorite thing after a win over the dwags is watching FSU fans look shocked and depressed. I hope nothing good ever happens to them.

I hope some of you who have been crying for FSU take a moment to think about whom you’ve been crying for. My favorite thing after a win over the dwags is watching FSU fans look shocked and depressed. I hope nothing good ever happens to them.
öööö them. I hope they leave and I hope it kills them financially. I hope the SEC and BIG10 look at FSU and thinks "not worth it".

I guarantee you of FSU leaves the ACC, pressure from the state of Florida will be applied to UF to demand FSU's admittance into the SEC.

Back