Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

You want me to ban JJacket for a year? Who are you guys gonna pick as your number one enemy around here? The whole thing would come crashing down by month 2. Maybe while I’m at it maybe I could also ban Coit and gtphd too and we can just post videos of Haynes King passes and say Go Jackets to one another. Come on man.
At least we exposed the snowflakiest of the snowflakes...Dirty Snowflake Jacket.

You want me to ban JJacket for a year? Who are you guys gonna pick as your number one enemy around here? The whole thing would come crashing down by month 2. Maybe while I’m at it maybe I could also ban Coit and gtphd too and we can just post videos of Haynes King passes and say Go Jackets to one another. Come on man.
What did I do here? I’m just a lovable guy with great taste in watches, scotch, and cars

With their 10,000 people crowds, no other fanbase or facilities? Without Ruiz, they are a clone of FIU
Miami has a öööö ton of northern transplants. Miami would probably fill the stadium when Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin come to town and the other games would draw well.....Iowa, Illinois, Oregon, USC, UCLA. Tallahassee is just a smaller redneck town.

Miami is an international destination city. I could totally see the BIG10, with both teams on the table, choosing Miami. With BIG10 cash, Miami might finally have the motivation to build a tight 40k to 50k stadium somewhat near campus - it would be expensive to buy the property and get zoning, but it could be done. The actual building of it would be the easy part, acquiring the property and zoning would be the hard part. Lots more BIG10 fans in Miami than Tallahassee. In fact, even UCF makes more sense to the BIG10 than FSU - if you want your northern transplants at games.

Same for GT. Metro Atlanta is a huge, untapped, BIG10 market. It would absolutely help the BIG10 schools with recruiting to be able to play at our place and occasionally at MB stadium. Looking at it that way, we make more sense than FSU.

That said, I don't know what is in the minds of the commissioners and boards of the BIG10 and SEC. FSU is something shiny in a ööööty town that is a PITA to get to and expensive for visiting fans for what you're getting, ööööty Tallahassee. Atlanta and Miami and even Orlando are destination cities where there are actually things to do outside of going to the local ööööty college bar or shop at the ööööty strip shopping center.

Miami has a öööö ton of northern transplants. Miami would probably fill the stadium when Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin come to town and the other games would draw well.....Iowa, Illinois, Oregon, USC, UCLA. Tallahassee is just a smaller redneck town.

Miami is an international destination city. I could totally see the BIG10, with both teams on the table, choosing Miami. With BIG10 cash, Miami might finally have the motivation to build a tight 40k to 50k stadium somewhat near campus - it would be expensive to buy the property and get zoning, but it could be done. The actual building of it would be the easy part, acquiring the property and zoning would be the hard part. Lots more BIG10 fans in Miami than Tallahassee. In fact, even UCF makes more sense to the BIG10 than FSU - if you want your northern transplants at games.

Same for GT. Metro Atlanta is a huge, untapped, BIG10 market. It would absolutely help the BIG10 schools with recruiting to be able to play at our place and occasionally at MB stadium. Looking at it that way, we make more sense than FSU.

That said, I don't know what is in the minds of the commissioners and boards of the BIG10 and SEC. FSU is something shiny in a ööööty town that is a PITA to get to and expensive for visiting fans for what you're getting, ööööty Tallahassee. Atlanta and Miami and even Orlando are destination cities where there are actually things to do outside of going to the local ööööty college bar or shop at the ööööty strip shopping center.
If crime ridden “destination” cities were the deciding factor in picking a school to join, then those leagues would have looked at Tulane, SMU, etc. Those leagues don’t mind teams in Bloomington, Madison, Iowa City, Lincoln, State College, Champaign, etc.

No one is above uga hate.

If crime ridden “destination” cities were the deciding factor in picking a school to join, then those leagues would have looked at Tulane, SMU, etc. Those leagues don’t mind teams in Bloomington, Madison, Iowa City, Lincoln, State College, Champaign, etc.
Miami is like any other major city. There are super nice areas and there are areas nicer than the crapholes where you or I live.

As for those cities, every single one of those cities was in the BIG10 before media rights were even a major consideration, except maybe Lincoln. Media rights are absolutely vital for the conference now. Recruiting south Florida would be much more attractive to Ohio State and Michigan than getting to show up in ööööhole Tallahassee and forcing your fans to try to find a damn path to get to that öööö hole of a town.

Miami is like any other major city. There are super nice areas and there are areas nicer than the crapholes where you or I live.

As for those cities, every single one of those cities was in the BIG10 before media rights were even a major consideration, except maybe Lincoln. Media rights are absolutely vital for the conference now. Recruiting south Florida would be much more attractive to Ohio State and Michigan than getting to show up in ööööhole Tallahassee and forcing your fans to try to find a damn path to get to that öööö hole of a town.
You went to one game in Tallahassee years ago and those are your conclusions. Got it!

You went to one game in Tallahassee years ago and those are your conclusions. Got it!
I have been to probably 8-10 games in Tallahassee. My best friend from HS is an FSU fan married to a former member of FSU's band. It is a ööööhole, moron.

And FSU's stadium is öööö. I know they have polished that turd up for the higher paying alums, but it is an aluminum POS

Why would I hang out with you? You're the one on here fanboi-ing over how wonderful FSU and Tallahassee are.
I have been to Tech games longer than you ever thought about it. Don’t give me that crap. I have agreed with a lot of what you posted on here, but you just seem to want to argue and demean just for the heck of it.
You argue with people even when they agree with you. Don’t understand it.

BTW, Leon County has the highest crime rate in the state of Florida with 80% of that crime in the city of Tallahassee. It is a ööööhole

I have been to Tech games longer than you ever thought about it. Don’t give me that crap. I have agreed with a lot of what you posted on here, but you just seem to want to argue and demean just for the heck of it.
You argue with people even when they agree with you. Don’t understand it.
Argue? I point out that Miami is a better BIG10 city, you immediately come on here to defend Tallahassee and FSU. You could have STFU, but you just don't know when to do that. Tallahassee is a ööööhole. Doak is a joke. Leon County is a crime ridden cesspool.

Argue? I point out that Miami is a better BIG10 city, you immediately come on here to defend Tallahassee and FSU. You could have STFU, but you just don't know when to do that. Tallahassee is a ööööhole. Doak is a joke. Leon County is a crime ridden cesspool.
Pathetic

Back