CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

What a prick. Is it possible for a grown man to be more pass aggressive and petty?

You sucked. You're a fraud. Get over yourself.

OK, to comment on the OP:

I think it's hilarious that TFG would puke such an obvious puddle of whiny get-back-at-the-guy-who-fired-me crap. He's gone from "GA Tech is my dream job," to "they're the worst student section" all because he did such a horrible job, displaying complete and total incompetence in the process, and getting not only himself but his AD fired. The guy is all mouth, so we should expect this.

My next thought is what is up with the top 3 other teams he ranked so badly. So, let's see...
  • LSU: the Tigers beat CGC's MSU D between 2011-14 3 times and scored 29 points on his D in his final game against his "elite" D in 2014. In total, over those 4 games, they pummeled his D for 19, 37, 59, and 29 points. Thats's 144 points in 4 games - 36 PPG.
  • GASOU: They hold a 19-game winning streak against his alma mater, WCU, having thoroughly demolished them on numerous occasions. They were also demolished by GASOU in Statesboro, 44-6, in his lone game against them while playing linebacker at WCU. I assume he got his pants dirty in that game.
  • PROV: I got nothing on Providence except maybe TFG is mad at God....

Bill deserves to have his name back. Clown is the one who deserves his name never being said.
Yep. I hate Collins with a white hot sun now. I hope that dumb SOB ends up standing on the sideline in a position coach status for some POS minor school that comes to BDS. He's gonna need a Bear Bryant type helmet walking on and off the field. ööööer was a fraud.

Is there anything to the “what he has been telling HS coaches” comment?

That could get ugly because that would affect his “friends” that still work at GT.

I don’t care about the Twitter thing. I mean, who follows Collins that matters?

Yep. I hate Collins with a white hot sun now. I hope that dumb SOB ends up standing on the sideline in a position coach status for some POS minor school that comes to BDS. He's gonna need a Bear Bryant type helmet walking on and off the field. ööööer was a fraud.
I never want to see that sonofabitch darken the doors of BDS/HGF ever again in any capacity whatsoever. F that f'n loser.

• GASOU: They hold a 19-game winning streak against his alma mater, WCU, having thoroughly demolished them on numerous occasions. They were also demolished by GASOU in Statesboro, 44-6, in his lone game against them while playing linebacker at WCU. I assume he got his pants dirty in that game.
I might have been at that game.

Dammit ... if only my uncle in south Florida were still around ...
(bartender, pool cleaner ... and user of baseball bats ... for, uh, helping out, uh, a friend, you know. Hey, you wearing a wire?)

I never want to see that sonofabitch darken the doors of BDS/HGF ever again in any capacity whatsoever. F that f'n loser.
Yeah. He would seem to be in that category. For some, they just need a lot of time to past but you have to win something to have a reason to come back, right?

So no: Collins, Lewis, Gregory in BB

My next thought is what is up with the top 3 other teams he ranked so badly. So, let's see...
  • LSU: the Tigers beat CGC's MSU D between 2011-14 3 times and scored 29 points on his D in his final game against his "elite" D in 2014. In total, over those 4 games, they pummeled his D for 19, 37, 59, and 29 points. Thats's 144 points in 4 games - 36 PPG.
  • PROV: I got nothing on Providence except maybe TFG is mad at God....

You do realize this is a weekly list published in relation to basketball student sections, right? And it is a list created by Big Game Boomer, not TFG?

You do realize this is a weekly list published in relation to basketball student sections, right? And it is a list created by Big Game Boomer, not TFG?
Obviously not, nor do I really care. That does, however, explain the presence of Providence. Thanks.

Back