CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

Yeah. He would seem to be in that category. For some, they just need a lot of time to past but you have to win something to have a reason to come back, right?

So no: Collins, Lewis, Gregory in BB
I met Gregory a couple of times. Really nice guy. Just not that good a coach. So I’m not opposed to him coming back on the other bench at all

When I listen to Key I wonder how he could have coached under Collins for so long without just going off. His philosophies sound so opposite of Collins.
It’s been posted on here - by whom, I forget, so my apologies - that Key was going to leave for South Carolina (?) and Teixiera convinced him to stay, or WTTE

When I listen to Key I wonder how he could have coached under Collins for so long without just going off. His philosophies sound so opposite of Collins.

Yeah, I guess I was very naive but my original hope was that Key and Choice would ensure that Collins wasn’t a bust. I can’t believe that Stansbury didn't listen to them or reach out to them when it turned bad.

I saw this the other day and didn't want to bring up the past, but this is from Jordan Yates talking about playing the dwags.

“Really at one point in the game, and this is like the weirdest trash talk I’ve ever heard in my life, I want to say it was No. 88 … he like said the strangest thing to me,” Yates said. “He looked at me, he was like, ‘Y’all are so unprepared.’ I was like, ‘Y’all are so unprepared?’ Like all the things he could have said, at this point in the game, it was like 45-0, he’s like, ‘Y’all are so unprepared.’

“I was like, ‘What do you mean?’” Yates said. “He’s like, ‘Y’all just don’t know what’s like going on.’ I was like, ‘Yeah, we don’t.’”

Link to article

I saw this the other day and didn't want to bring up the past, but this is from Jordan Yates talking about playing the dwags.

“Really at one point in the game, and this is like the weirdest trash talk I’ve ever heard in my life, I want to say it was No. 88 … he like said the strangest thing to me,” Yates said. “He looked at me, he was like, ‘Y’all are so unprepared.’ I was like, ‘Y’all are so unprepared?’ Like all the things he could have said, at this point in the game, it was like 45-0, he’s like, ‘Y’all are so unprepared.’

“I was like, ‘What do you mean?’” Yates said. “He’s like, ‘Y’all just don’t know what’s like going on.’ I was like, ‘Yeah, we don’t.’”
Not for long.

Dammit ... if only my uncle in south Florida were still around ...
(bartender, pool cleaner ... and user of baseball bats ... for, uh, helping out, uh, a friend, you know. Hey, you wearing a wire?)
Your uncle is Serge A. Storms?

Gregory definitely wasn't very good, but he did beat the mutts 4 out of 5 times, IIRC.
I’m still of the belief that Gregory did the best he could do considering the hand he was dealt (dumpster fire he walked into in). He didnt leave the basketball program in as bad a shape as what he inherited and nothing comparable to what Collins did to the football program prior to his departure.

Did anyone verify whether this Collins retweet was actually real?

Link to article
Next time just kick me in the balls.

Link to article

We need to get Collins’ boy GOL back to run a Code Red drill on Collins for sending teams onto the field to get murdered like that. It’s coaching malpractice.

JRjr

100% chance CGC still reads GT message boards to see what people are saying about him

90% chance he is getting off to his little retweet putting you nerds in a tizzy; 10% chance his tight jeans cut off circulation to his nads at some point and he can no longer get off.

100% chance CGC still reads GT message boards to see what people are saying about him

90% chance he is getting off to his little retweet putting you nerds in a tizzy; 10% chance his tight jeans cut off circulation to his nads at some point and he can no longer get off.

Hey Geoffry Collins,

Go öööö yourself.

Warm Regards

Link to article

This is amazing. A simple observation but so much more damaging than any amount of trash talk.

I’m still of the belief that Gregory did the best he could do considering the hand he was dealt (dumpster fire he walked into in). He didnt leave the basketball program in as bad a shape as what he inherited and nothing comparable to what Collins did to the football program prior to his departure.
Sorry, I cannot buy this totally. It wasn't in good shape under CBG, but it's worse today. CBG at least left a program 21 wins and Lammers, Stephens, Jackson, and Okogie. All four were ACC-level players... maybe not starters, but players. CJP did recruit Alvarado, Wright, and Devoe his first 3 years. All three were ACC-level players. Those guys plus the four that CBG left were largely responsible for the good years we had between 2016 and 2021. The last three years, though, have been recruiting washouts and we lived off of 2-3 key transfers.

Well technically he is ripping the fact Pastner destroyed the bball program and is still employed.....ill allow it

What is a CG3?

I'm rooting for CBK. Of course. I'm not all that optimistic, but I'm rooting for him. I rooted for CGC, too, but only because I always root for Tech to win.

But CBK seems like a real solid guy, and obviously is NOT a clown - like CGC was from day one to anyone who had eyes to see and wasn't too busy sucking his nads. Speaking of which, some of you folks who spent three years sucking that clown's nads should probably self-impose a moratorium on posting for at least a year. .

What is a CG3?

jcc0lxw9oh7irt4nyoys

This mongoloid actually tried to get local media and Tech beat writers to brand himself as GC5.

Remember this?

He only gets GC3 cause öööö him, that's why.

Back