CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

I didn’t realize being a douche was a good strategy.

130FA997-68EF-485F-BEEB-6820A1B936B8.jpeg

GC3 had a good strategy, but he took it too far and couldn't execute. Seems like a nice guy who wanted to be successful.

I hope he doesn't soil his name by being petty
Good strategy? TIC? Am I confused? Someone please help.

Good strategy? TIC? Am I confused? Someone please help.
The strategy of connecting Tech to ATL and making Tech cool again was a good one.

The execution where he didn't really practice or where he didn't believe winning mattered was a bad one.

Bring in a guy who does the first part but not the second part, and we'll be winners.

GC3 had a good strategy, but he took it too far and couldn't execute. Seems like a nice guy who wanted to be successful.

I hope he doesn't soil his name by being petty

Bro. He soiled his own name with his on and off field results and antics. Marco Coleman leaving, then immediately returning as soon as Goof was canned, tells me all I need to know. And Key's not so subtle shots at Goof at the beginning of that interview. Dude's a loser on and off the field.

GC3 had a good strategy,
No, he didn't. Like all con men, he knew what we all wanted to hear and knew what we would believe and he pounded it. And, regrettably, we all fell for it. Saying Collins had a good strategy is like saying Bernie Madoff was a good investor.

Seems like a nice guy who wanted to be successful.
Might want to run that past dMo or that nice lady from the ticket office. who doesn't work here anymore.

He's been doing this for months. I noticed it in December when he started retweeting ACC recruiting rankings for no reason at all.

öööö Gef.

The strategy of connecting Tech to ATL and making Tech cool again was a good one.

The execution where he didn't really practice or where he didn't believe winning mattered was a bad one.

Bring in a guy who does the first part but not the second part, and we'll be winners.
The idea of connecting was not bad, but not new either. CPJ was playing an HBCU every year. The school has been recruiting African-Americans hard for decades. Efforts were being made to connect. The junk TFG was doing was not working and alienated the base he already had.

Our students supported him and made themselves look foolish by going along with his "Money Down" antics, and his thanks is to bash them. Collins should be apologizing to the students for depriving them of decent football for most if not all of their time at Tech.

Our students supported him and made themselves look foolish by going along with his "Money Down" antics, and his thanks is to bash them. Collins should be apologizing to the students for depriving them of decent football for most if not all of their time at Tech.
Ultimately, he's a douchebag. We got played. Had he somehow been successful, which obviously would have been in spite of his coaching skills, not because of them, he would have made an excuse to leave his "dream job" at GT.

The strategy of "juice crew" forcing male football players to dress in drag for sideline dragqueen cheering plus "money down" should have been enough to get the clown fired for cause the first time that happened.

Heard a lot about this imbecile's tenure, but this is a new one.
their performance was even graded.
they were dancing while we were losing to citadel.

he even selected "players of the game" from the juice crew....

Linking Tech to ATL
The 404
Culture
Brand
They don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care….
How’d that öööö work out?
I’ll tell ya … 10 wins in 3-plus seasons and some of the most humiliating and embarrassing losses in Tech football history
So öööö Collins and everything about him

Back