CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

Linking Tech to ATL
The 404
Culture
Brand
They don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care….
How’d that öööö work out?
I’ll tell ya … 10 wins in 3-plus seasons and some of the most humiliating and embarrassing losses in Tech football history
So öööö Collins and everything about him
The first 4 have nothing to do with him being an awful head coach. You can do that and have GOL in his prime as HC and we probably win a natty.

Linking Tech to ATL
The 404
Culture
Brand
They don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care….
How’d that öööö work out?
I’ll tell ya … 10 wins in 3-plus seasons and some of the most humiliating and embarrassing losses in Tech football history
So öööö Collins and everything about him
He lost to the Citadel. Not only did he lose to the Citadel, he lost to the Citadel because he didn't understand the clock rules. How our entire team didn't just pack up and walk out remains a mystery to me.

The first 4 have nothing to do with him being an awful head coach. You can do that and have GOL in his prime as HC and we probably win a natty.
Yeah, they kind of do - because he spent more time on this BS than preparing teams to win football games.
Then again, judging by the results and Jordan Yates' comment, he spent NO time preparing teams to win football games.

He lost to the Citadel. Not only did he lose to the Citadel, he lost to the Citadel because he didn't understand the clock rules. How our entire team didn't just pack up and walk out remains a mystery to me.
I remember right as the South Florida game that year ended I turned to my buddy and said, "They're terrible. But so are we."
Just think ... we lost to the Bulldogs of The Citadel.
We lost to the Huskies of Northern Illinois
We lost to the mutts of the other end of Highway 278 twice under Clown.
He did turn us into a dogmeat program.

their performance was even graded.
they were dancing while we were losing to citadel.

he even selected "players of the game" from the juice crew....

You know they practiced that stuff - in practice.
Rather than running scout team stuff to get ready for other teams were about to do on a Saturday, Clown had our guys practicing dance routines for the juice crew. I'm not kidding.

Ran into Derrick Moore recently. He told me Tech has no idea what it lost when PJ left. I didn't ask about Clown. Didn't want the good man of God to have to find words he doesn't ordinarily say to describe Clown.

You know they practiced that stuff - in practice.
Rather than running scout team stuff to get ready for other teams were about to do on a Saturday, Clown had our guys practicing dance routines for the juice crew. I'm not kidding.

Ran into Derrick Moore recently. He told me Tech has no idea what it lost when PJ left. I didn't ask about Clown. Didn't want the good man of God to have to find words he doesn't ordinarily say to describe Clown.
Wish you had asked him what it would take to get him back.

Retweeting. Not a spark of originality or courage in that guy. Have the guts to speak for yourself and the capacity to be clever. Pathetic.

I get the impression Collins actually wants some kind of beef with us. He's retweeting vague Steve Harvey öööö about "revenge" and "rotten fruit", and now retweeting the official cesspool account.

Yeah, they kind of do - because he spent more time on this BS than preparing teams to win football games.
Then again, judging by the results and Jordan Yates' comment, he spent NO time preparing teams to win football games.
It absolutely doesn't take that much time to do the first four. Why you are so vehemently against claiming Atlanta and 404 as ours is beyond me. Even UGAg tried claiming Atlanta.

I get the impression Collins actually wants some kind of beef with us. He's retweeting vague Steve Harvey öööö about "revenge" and "rotten fruit", and now retweeting the official cesspool account.

Hopefully he leaves Georgia soon and can go be petty somewhere else.

It’s no wonder the AA had to bring in lawyers to make sure everything was done by the book on the day he got fired. He was probably ignoring reality and the fact that he was being fired.

Check this öööö out

cat-cat-taking-bite.gif

He's a social media tool. He's getting attention right now and he knows it. Being a ööööty person doesn't matter as long as you get attention. He will shrivel up and die if he's ignored.

It’s no wonder the AA had to bring in lawyers to make sure everything was done by the book on the day he got fired. He was probably ignoring reality and the fact that he was being fired.
Whatever that quality is, where he seems like he's straddling the metaphysical threshold between this world and his imagination, I think it can be endearing from your head coach. But seeing it manifest on his Twitter feed, it just comes off like literally every other bitter human being with a social media habit.

Whatever that quality is, where he seems like he's straddling the metaphysical threshold between this world and his imagination, I think it can be endearing from your head coach. But seeing it manifest on his Twitter feed, it just comes off like literally every other bitter human being with a social media habit.

7C99D657-A017-4C78-BE76-2271E204097B.gif

Back to your point- guy is, and was, completely detached from reality and it is so blatantly obvious. He’s also a petty, vindictive asshole. But that’s none of my business.

He's a social media tool. He's getting attention right now and he knows it. Being a ööööty person doesn't matter as long as you get attention. He will shrivel up and die if he's ignored.
I guess it just took me by surprise. I don't see how that kind of öööö helps him at all if he plans to coach again. Maybe he knows he won't, I dunno.

We also couldn't count on the AD to handle things properly, as his number was getting called shortly thereafter.

Back